Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Erbs

no one is playing lotto today

and when i say no one, i mean look at the second page and see that there is a ticket there without a name!

it was mine, but JT deleted my account and now theres a random ticket, lol. if a deleted account wins i wonder what will happen? i better get my points in the end tho.

who knows? ya prolly wouldnt. i dont understand this points thing anyway. i put some in the bank like 4 days ago, and havent gotten any profit from it. this points thing is ghey.

u need at least 15 points in the bank to make 1 point a day interest. anything below 15 x .07 = less than a 1, so u dont get a point.

u get 1 point every day from 15 points in the bank till 28 points. then at 29 u get 2 points a day till 42 points in bank. then 3 points a day from 43 points to 57, and so on blah blah blah.

yeah i hate u. :(

unless u would want to donate me some points to the Erban youth foundation, lol. then id luv u. :P

ya but goku your in my pact, you have to donate to us, remember that!

wtf??? u have pacts? cheaters! revoke his points and give em to me! or he can just donate me some and ill be quite. :D

seriously tho, theres a 7 ticket limit for a reason. having a pact is pretty much combining your accounts/points to get around that boundary...

I dont see how having a pact is anything there erbs, i think ur just jealous cuz you werent in on the pact ;P

Awards

we earn them equally, except goku gets the most for winning lol

1. TrUeSnIpE Z [4] = 172

2. KSI X3nocide [2] = 86

3. KSI Velocity 7 [3] = 129

4. KSI Goku 7 [7] = remainder of points

5. KSI Shwazy [2] = 86

6. KSI racinkyle 7 [2] = 86

7. KSI Ricer 7 [5] = 215

8. KSI BPA666 [2] = 86

9. Kevinator92 [3] = 129

EDIT: i mean we earn from the main pot based on how much we contributed to the pact (tickets put in)

lol, its an FA pact, but since some people are greedy they left our pact, i migtht let non-division members join

well BC=the best. and im supa lucky. ive already won the real lotto 0 times!!!...

gokupactyay.jpg

i dont know what the other members of the pact earned but thats how much i did :)

damn. ya u need 2 let me in the pact. i need 100 for my avatar change! but its ur choice