Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iAREGoKu

GoKu's Trivia Corner

I will be posting a Trivia Question Every so often for a Varying quantity of points

When i post the first person to answer will receive the points i am giviing out..sound fun? good!!!!

Keep your eyes peeled you never know when this is going to happen or how many points i will be giving :D

Awards

u dont has much points left, infact you have less then me (i know you have less then 500 right?)

For 50 points

What is the Chamber of the heart that draws in Deoxygenated blood back from teh veins of the body?

Awards

if your looking for one of the four chambers it would be the right atrium..if you want the artery it would be the vena cava

sorry i'm a paramedic hahaha

thanks goku your the bomb

For 50 points

What is the Chamber of the heart that draws in Deoxygenated blood back from teh veins of the body?

Congrats!!! :D and It was the Right Atrium that i was looking for

I thought Vena Cava only brought the Do blood back from the brain?

Awards

there are two vena cava

the superior(above) brings blood back from the brain..

the inferior(below) brings the blood back from the rest of the body (below the heart)

Gotchya, Im on the Cardio Respiratory section of my PT book and the diagram i looked at didnt label the inferior, i might have too look again

Same with the Aorta then?

Awards

yes and no..there isn't two parts of the aorta tho..it just branches off after the aortic arch and spreads it to the rest of the body..

but i guess in a sense it does have a superior and inferior part..they just don't call it that

Im actually gonna take you up on that, could you send me a FR on live...I have to learn all the muscles in the human body next chapter....I might need some help lol

Awards

wow noob! i'm going for my paramedics license btw :P

Awards

watt i knew the answer...its just that nubcake kicked me off the bed to get to the computer!!! <_<

Awards

yes, one of my majors is fire science. and the word on the street is having your cert is very helpful. so i'm going for my Paramedics 1 licence

Awards