Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI SEVEN 7

Help Me Please

Hi I am Seven CEO of KSI my 360 died I have helped a lot of members when their 360's have died well now its your turn to help me please my paypal is [email protected] thats [email protected] obal. com help me out I put all my money into pro teams

if your buyin a new one-

go to best buy, and if you getting the white pro, then make sure it has a h3 ad on the side of the box, and then buy the 55 dollar product replacement program, ive replaced my 360 3 times per 50 dollar, and when they lowered to price 50 bucks, it just so happened it broke the 3rd time, so i got a free warranty :)

if i can figure out how to make a paypal i can probably donate a small amount :D

1. Send it back into microsoft once you get 100 dollars (assuming you've had it over a year)

2. Go to bestbuy/walmart and buy a core edition

3. Use that until you get your box back

4. Return the box you bought at bestbuy/walmart and get your money back.

5. Smile :D

1. Send it back into microsoft once you get 100 dollars (assuming you've had it over a year)

its so wrong...but it feels so right! lol, im pretty sure that if they caught you, it would be BAD, so id suggest walmart, not bestbuy, unless you love walmart or sumthin lol

When my xbox died I sent it to Microsoft and they sent me a brand new one back. In the mean time I rented one from rent a center ^_^

Guest KSI Precinct 7

Just call microsoft and get it fixed, if you have to pay ask to speak to a supervisor. Thats what I did, and I got mine fixed for free no joke. Just come up a with a really good story. Don't tell no one about this, ha ha. I had to save money some way. :lol: Also this is a true story, so don't say I'm lieing.

its so wrong...but it feels so right! lol, im pretty sure that if they caught you, it would be BAD, so id suggest walmart, not bestbuy, unless you love walmart or sumthin lol

Why would it be bad? It isn't illegal... if it is, then it's a very stupid law.

Besides, how is Best Buy (or whatever company) going to find out?

Awards

He is.

I asked Natas and he said that JT was messing around with things on the site.

Does anyone remember the kid that jipped out of his xbox awhile ago? He won the FFA and ksi never gave him his 360?

im sorry but **** giving money

Does anyone remember the kid that jipped out of his xbox awhile ago? He won the FFA and ksi never gave him his 360?

im sorry but **** giving money

You mean the guy who joined KSI the day before and left the day after the tournament?... when that was against the rules? I'm sure that was stated somewhere in a message or something about must be in KSI for at least 2 weeks before.

Awards

i would strongly advise against getting a core and trying to return it at any store... when you get a system new, the serial is automatically recorded with the store and Microsoft...thats why you can call MSxbox and the know how old your xbox is...duh, my recommendation is everyone just donates a few bucks so he can just buy another one with a warranty. 12,000 members...if everyone sends a few cents there will be money left over.

I had the same plan ... Until Microshit decided to lose my tracking information and it took them 6 weeks to send me my freaking coffin for my box. So, now I am stuck with 2 360's ... <_<

Luckside was in LE on his other tag for a month actually Spider. He reamined in there on his second tag. Just because you didn't know about it doesn't mean he was not in KSI.

But I might use my Sister's paypal and donate a few bucks.