Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TMohn

Quest to reach 15,000

26 posts in this topic

Come on guys and girls we are currently under 900 people away from 15,000 total registered members on the forums. wohoo. We can do this easily lets reach 15,000

why do people care about numbers? i dont get it.

so it seems like were soo big. lets change the topic. quest to reach 15,000 quality members ;)

quality is a strong word..im not going to estimate how many members we need to achieve that..

then again..shame on me..everyone has their place is ksi

kind of like checks and balances

yeah most of those 15000 are people who left or were kicked out of ksi and never came to this site again. there is a lot of ppl with multiple accounts too. that # is extremely insignificant.

so it seems like were soo big. lets change the topic. quest to reach 15,000 quality members ;)

Highly improbable, if not impossible.

Awards

OMG my heads going to explode. This is insane

haha I can promise you about 7,000 of those members are gone. and 4,000 never get on here ever and about 1,000 are multiple accounts I have about 10 so thats proof there. and still there are 2500 members who float around the forums and then about 250 who kind of use them and 250 who use them alot.

Awards

lol wow apoc. lol how long did it take you to figure that out lol. Well then lets get the numbers up. Lets try to beat that number of most users ever online at one time, we should easily be able to beat that number everyday.

how bout we clean out accounts? get rid of accounts that havent signed on in half a year or more.

Thats a very good idea, That way we can be more accurate. To tell you the truth if we did that, we would probably be under 5,000 members, maybe under 3,000 members. I mean theres not that many people on daily. I think the most ever online is 345, we usually hit about 60 users at one time, if we could just each day increase that number by 15-20 members, we could easily beat 345. I am going to start messaging my squad tags more about getting signed up on the forums.

A clan with 100 quality members can be better than a clan with 15,000 Instead of constantly recruiting, we need to work on the bonds squad members have with each other, a lot of people in squads hardly know each other. There are too many KSI haters in Halo 3, and a lot of them are because they had bad experiences with KSI members in the past, we have to make sure who we recruit will be a positive influence.

If we can't do that, then there is no point to having so many members, numbers impress nobody

numbers impress leaders and sponsers.

It really isnt that hard, on every squad tag, members who are offline for more then 7-10 days without anyone knowing why should be messaged saying they were removed for inactivity, so that way if they want to rejoin they can, because that way everyone of the 12,000+ clan.net members are all active, its just that most members don't post on the forums.

Hollister, think about it and think logically.

What are the odds of having at least 85% active membership in KSI? Very low.

Awards