Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Azcart

Read this and say if you agree or not

15 posts in this topic

I am just a quiet player who just want t play the game not to brag that i am better than them on certain game but i just like to play them with nobody else telling me that i suck or just isnt a very good team player. My gamertag is azcart and i love that name it is awsome and people give me a load of crap telling me that my name is soooo...crap i mean what is the point in doing that when his name is like yayaya1443 i mean what the hell it really annoyes me and i just think that they should just get on with the game then just worrying about people names...and it makes my blood boil when people judge you on how many gamerpoints you have i mean what is the point there are like people out there that thnk that they are really good because they have like 10,000 gamerpoints and then they have a go at like a guy who has 100 i mean maybe thay dont like the campain a love live who cares...god it really annoyes me and i just think that it is pointless that I should live through all of this

and all i want to do is play a nice game of halo i mean it has become really bad!

Watercooler?

It's also a game in where people can speak their mind without repercussions. It's where your nerds grow a nerve, where little kids run their mouth and all because of what? Because they are hidden behind a gaming alias without any threat of someone striking back... who cares.

btw. I have more gamer points and that is the longest run on sentence ever.

This is a problem that's been common for Halo and many first person shooters. You just have to ignore it or get used to it and make fun of it.

This also has nothing to do with KSI as a whole so moving to the Water Cooler.

Awards

Don't take this the wrong way, but you think your name draws a lot of criticism? Try putting KSI in front of it and the criticism will quadruple.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you think your name draws a lot of criticism? Try putting KSI in front of it and the criticism will quadruple.

And that's the way the cookie crumbles...

*shrug* Seemed appropriate... lol

@Jummy: My GS is higher. :)

Awards

everone runs into someone who talks trask. almost everone talks trash. its something that can go tho one ear and out the other

Watercooler?

It's also a game in where people can speak their mind without repercussions. It's where your nerds grow a nerve, where little kids run their mouth and all because of what? Because they are hidden behind a gaming alias without any threat of someone striking back... who cares.

btw. I have more gamer points and that is the longest run on sentence ever.

LOL, I have yet to hear some one brag about their Gamer points! :lol:

But I have heard plenty of dummies yell and talk trash about my low rank in COD 4. That only lasts one game, until I kick their butts! As far as gamer points and all that, they could be in my situation, my main GT expired early, and I didnt recover it, so I am using a new GT .

Awards

I am just a quiet player who just want t play the game not to brag that i am better than them on certain game but i just like to play them with nobody else telling me that i suck or just isnt a very good team player. My gamertag is azcart and i love that name it is awsome and people give me a load of crap telling me that my name is soooo...crap i mean what is the point in doing that when his name is like yayaya1443 i mean what the hell it really annoyes me and i just think that they should just get on with the game then just worrying about people names...and it makes my blood boil when people judge you on how many gamerpoints you have i mean what is the point there are like people out there that thnk that they are really good because they have like 10,000 gamerpoints and then they have a go at like a guy who has 100 i mean maybe thay dont like the campain a love live who cares...god it really annoyes me and i just think that it is pointless that I should live through all of this

and all i want to do is play a nice game of halo i mean it has become really bad!

thats the way it is one xbox live youve got to have some thick skin.

Yea it happens to every one (especialy if you have KSI in your name) Personoly when some one says I suck just bc of my name it makes me mad but then i remember wow this is a GAME and if they really care that much about A GAME then let them be retarted

Just put things in perspective and dont let it get to you

Awards

YOU GOT THAT FROM A SIG!!!!!11

I got that like, two years ago from this very website. Thanks.

As far as gamer points and all that, they could be in my situation, my main GT expired early, and I didnt recover it, so I am using a new GT .

I would kill myself if that happened; [pretty much] no joke.

Awards

I got that like, two years ago from this very website. Thanks.

I would kill myself if that happened; [pretty much] no joke.

If I hadn't sold my Xbox, you would still be my GS *****. :)