Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI B1RD FLU

how man ppl..

recently i just came back from Iraq..i had to give up my spot as clan leader of SF to shoot some hijibobs in the desert..yes i really killed someone..is it pretty cool being able to say that or am i just messed up in the head..

i was just curious to see who else has served their country also

thanks,

B1RD

recently i just came back from Iraq..i had to give up my spot as clan leader of SF to shoot some hijibobs in the desert..yes i really killed someone..is it pretty cool being able to say that or am i just messed up in the head..

i was just curious to see who else has served their country also

thanks,

B1RD

im leaving in about 3 weeks to go to basic for the ARMY. i know ill be over there soon espeically for my mos (11 brovo infantry). anyways thanx for your service to our country now its my turn. DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

im leaving in about 3 weeks to go to basic for the ARMY. i know ill be over there soon espeically for my mos (11 brovo infantry). anyways thanx for your service to our country now its my turn. DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

Good luck man.

Slightly off topic, but not really: Are you a Sergeant or is that just your name?

Awards

Good luck man.

Slightly off topic, but not really: Are you a Sergeant or is that just your name?

just a name origanally it was SGT F**KNUT but they wouldnt let me keep it so i used my last name. i get that alot.

i leave for Valley Forge Military College and i will be doing Army ROTC

hell yea man youll get the chance to be an officer and be tellin me what to do. lol DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR