KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sumidor P71

"'Open Door' for PR"?

Basically, I'm suggesting that an area be put up for members to suggest ideas to the Public Relations department regarding expanding KSI's "community" and such; one might think that putting it in the current Open Door section might be appropriate, but that's for all of the senior leaders, not PR specific.

I personally have an idea that I would like to pitch and get the PR Dept.'s take on it, as well as the rest of the senior leadership.

Awards

Oh? I was under the impression that Public Relations and Senior [Directors, in this case] were separate, judging by that distinction on Clan.net, and that the ODP section was for Senior Directors+, not including outside departments.

My apologies.

Awards

I think it is a good idea. Maybe have a subforum in the open door for public relations issues. I will ask HB the next time i can talk to him unless someone can beat me to him good thinkin chris

Awards

I think it is a good idea. Maybe have a subforum in the open door for public relations issues. I will ask HB the next time i can talk to him unless someone can beat me to him good thinkin chris

lol Thanks man. Dunno, I just thought it would be easier to do that so it's more specific, and it'll help the leaders find what they need to respond to first.

Awards

I think its a good idea. This way also when an affiliate comes to our site looking for a quetsion or to leave feedback etc etc...they can go to the PR area. IE poachers wants to say how baller KSI is...or they want to ask a question.. ;)

Awards

No subforums will be made, JT doesn't want them and they're a big hassle.

Use open door :)

Sorry, i dont think this topic is finished with discussion. subforums weren't the only idea thrown out there...

Awards

No subforums will be made, JT doesn't want them and they're a big hassle.

Use open door :)

I don't understand how they're a hassle; they're no different than any other forum, other than they're hiding inside of another.

Besides...who said JT had to use it? ^_^

Awards

Oh? I was under the impression that Public Relations and Senior [Directors, in this case] were separate, judging by that distinction on Clan.net, and that the ODP section was for Senior Directors+, not including outside departments.

My apologies.

ODP should be used for all Senior Leaders in my opinion. We are Senir Leaders regardless of Position, ie PR, SNR Dir. etc.., All of us are or should be working for the same goals, just of different projects, on different sides of the fence.

Awards

I understand that, but i think having a public relations section... not for the rank but for the actual idea of "public relations". not a seperate area just for pr ranks. that just happens to be our job, to monitor public relations.

and lets be honest, the odp has become more of a spam section

Awards