Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VapoR

Forum Points... Money idea?

Would you buy forum points?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

35 posts in this topic

Ya'll should definitely make like 1200 points for 10 dollars for 500 points for 4 dollars and 100 points for 1 dollar and I bet that will generate at least some revenue...

You can't tell me it's a bad idea, it makes you money, and it works and people will actually BUY THEM...

So do it :D

Yea, believe it or not lots of people would, one thing would lead to another and then prizes as kill steal said could get thrown around or a new lotto would happen with a ticket being like 100 posts for example, then you'd need to buy some if you were new to the forums or just wanted to win it.

I honestly believe this is a great idea to start generating revenue some revenue so natas doesn't have to pay out of his own pocket all the time for KSI...

FYI, you wouldn't have to buy points, but it would be an option.

All the things we do for points right now would still remain.

this may not be such a great idea but i know quite a few people who arent going to think this is a good thing as most of them will think it is limiting the amount of features available to the normal members of ksi who use it as a social thing not some high strung profit making business, as i said im not really against it im just speaking up for others concerns so dont bite my head off

Why would anybody be against this though?

You don't wanna pay for them, don't do it. Get points the free way. This can only help...

i think this sounds awesome, i mean, i wouldnt buy any but yeah.

i really like the way to buy things, maybe if you reach a certaint amout of points on here exchange maye get a KSI T Shirt.

VapoReallYSmarT :P

yeah i wouldnt ever pay for points and id probably make fun of anyone who did. :P but theres no reason to be against it, it doesnt hurt anything.

well no cuz then ppl that bought points will have a lot more than me and ill be jealous. :(

yeah i wouldnt ever pay for points and id probably make fun of anyone who did. :P but theres no reason to be against it, it doesnt hurt anything.

well no cuz then ppl that bought points will have a lot more than me and ill be jealous. :(

tahts what this is all about erbs, your jealous you didnt think of this, its a A Brilliant Idea!

:P

meanie

Great Idea....Very Good Way Of Building Revenue....

Just dont make it like...1 sided...where its like impossible for people to get what the people who buy points to get.

Why would anybody be against this though?

You don't wanna pay for them, don't do it. Get points the free way. This can only help...

the reason people might be against it is stupid reasons really for example for thooe people that CANT pay for points say there parents wont let them , ive seen a lot of freindhips brake and people arguing over such things.. i personally dont think its that bad of an idea really im just saying i hope you have considered all the possibilities and possible implications that could arise from such a decision

Good idea, id probably do it once so I could unlock the sig and avatar

I voted no and will explain my answer.

Money is always a tacky subject with KSI...

What good would paying money for forum points do when right now we do not actually have anything worth of value you can get with the points. People want real things. They want something they can grasp, hold, and wear. As I've seen elsewhere, material is important if people are going to be spending money on it, they want more than a few options on the forums.

Awards

yeah but anyone who wouldnt pay for real stuff (like me) can just not buy any. by having it as an available option lets the people who think some forum options is worth paying for buy that. no one has to do it, id like to see someone force me to buy imaginary money lol.

but i seriously doubt that the option would even be used by more than like 10 people, and they wouldnt spend but 5 or 10 dollars. even if it only makes a buck, thats $1 more than u had before, and u didnt even have to produce a real product.

It would be like microsoft points and you can change your name, sure it's dumb to pay for that but TONS of people do it.

After a while this would just evolve...

And killroy, if some kids mom won't let him buy points and he throws a hissy fit about it, he's probably not 17 ;)

Nope, it's spam area. People can post as much as they want about stupid things and nobody will bother them along as it's appropriate cause it's the spam area :D

then more people spam.. duh!

i vote 'yah' cus ksi will gain more moniez from it :P

make sure theres a way to pay by phone cus thets how i do it :)

i vote ya cuz i mean what can it hurt nothing ksi makes rev. and u get ur points i mean i just want to buy my sig permission and its just a hassle looking for topics im interested in to post so i can get points i dnt just spam lol but it would def. b a good idea n like vapor said if u dnt want to buy them den dont no one is making u but this is a win win situation really no legitimate down side besides he say she say u knw i think it would be great