Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI NiNjA 7

Free movie rentals with redbox!

I am sure most of you have one of these video rental machines at one of you local walmarts or mcdonalds called redbox. Well did you know you can get free movies from them everyday? Its true you can the is a website called www.insideredbox.com and they have all the latest codes for free movies through redbox, as well as daily codes for each day of the week and holidays. To receive free movies follow these easy steps:

1) Go to www.insideredbox.com and find codes for your state, there is a button at the top of the page that says redbox codes or something like that. ( make sure to look at expiration dates and ones that are specific to a certain location i.e. walmart)

2) Go to redbox.com to find redbox locations near you.

3) Lastly drive to the location nearest you and get your free movie!

Please remember to use the code "redbox" on you first use because if you don't you'll never be able to use it. Also you do have to have a credit card to rent movies from it but if you use a code it will say total $0.00 in the checkout screen.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to ask me here or through my email you can find on my profile.

Thanks,

N II N JI A

Believe me or not its your loss if you don't I have gottn a couple dozen free movies in the past month. Also how can I prove this to you? Take my word on it anyway rentals are only a dollar a night so are you scared to lose one dollar? I will give you all 100% guarantee that this will work or I will wire you that one dollar through paypal.

It's true i got movies from redbox for free before i got the blockbuster rip off of netflix.

I stopped because the drive for me right now (20 miles and 20 miles back) basically paid for the movie.

But he's right, all legal, all free, all great. Rentals are only 1 night though and that's what they get you with, if they're late they add on a dollar a day and by the time a month comes they charge you not only all of the day's you rented it but an extra 20 for buying the movie.

If you have redbox and plan on watching the movie that night then get it, it's great. Dollar a night movies :)

Its good for me because i only live 3 miles away from walmart so I get free moves every weekend, and these are not just old movies they are new releases as soon as the come out its great.

Yea, the walmart and mcdonalds in my old town don't have them but the local burnstads (pick n save) has it.

Hmm... I may have to try this out then. There's a Stop 'N Shop about 2 miles away from where I work... peculiar...

Awards