Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

+ClasH+

General Secection?

27 posts in this topic

The General Section of the forums is not showing up for me. It starts out with the News section. I'm not sure if it's just me though.

Yeah The spam,general,welcome back and there was one other section have disapeared...

I also had someone send me the link for one of the sections and there was an error saying its a broken link.

The permissions have been edited, undoubtedly.

well somebody needs to fix that quick then, it makes no sense to block normal members from that section, if that's the problem ofcourse...

They would have to be edited for all the groups.

It's not hard to uncheck the boxes in the permissions page for the forum. Click, click, done.

well somebody needs to fix that quick then, it makes no sense to block normal members from that section, if that's the problem ofcourse...

It was undoubtedly done deliberately. Something happened, it needed to be taken down.

Awards

Yesterday, that section was spammed with a members XBL account info, name and credit card number. They were all deleted, but i wouldnt be surprised if that had something to do with it.

they other day a similar thing happend and i had to talk to spider on msn for like a half hour while we found all that stuff out..it was like tubgirl pictures and stupid crap and then other stuff

Yesterday, that section was spammed with a members XBL account info, name and credit card number. They were all deleted, but i wouldnt be surprised if that had something to do with it.

was any of it my info? :(

cause a week ago people spammed the forums with my info and ****. in that same section.. :(

i know who did it the first time but i dont know who did it the second time cause i didnt see any spam cus i was at a relatives house.

It was for somebody by the name of Jason... KSI Amburn or something... I don't remember, I didn't copy anything down (scout's honor, even if I wasn't a boy scout...).

Awards

Yea the Welcome Back Section, The General area, the ggtpro area,the Spam area, the Designs area, and I think there was some more, I think all the sponsered team recruiting and Challenges things disspaeared, the forums are like empty now.

actually the designs section is still there, scroll down the page youll find it, that was just a shortcut to it :P

Thats because they never took away your director group yet. Once they move you back down to members kenny you wont see it.

i know, didnt you read my above post? lol, i told jt right as he got on msn :)

wow this topic had like soo much speculation, it had nothing to do with anything posted above. Was a small typo that caused the issue lol. Geez you guys are as bad as high school girls with gossip/speculation!