Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI DaDdY PwNzOr

Thinking about coming back

Well i was bored today and decided to come and check up on KSI and see how things were going and i started to think to myself.....hmmmm i think i might join KSI again...when i left i was a CO-Clan of TK....Some of you might remember me and some of you might....but i know shotty does...lmao....but i would like to know more about how things are being ran in KSI now...since i see 7 is leaving...BEST OF LUCK TO YOU......like the structure and all the goodies i would like to know before i make my choice......i am most likely willing to help out..... if you want to hat with me to talk add me on xbox (DaDdY PwNzOr)...thanks

but i would like to know more about how things are being ran in KSI now...since i see 7 is leaving...BEST OF LUCK TO YOU......like the structure and all the goodies i would like to know before i make my choice......i am most likely willing to help out..... if you want to hat with me to talk add me on xbox (DaDdY PwNzOr)...thanks

Well there's no Gina and Mark to suck up to anymore...

Bye. :)

TK was **** when you, Gina, Mark, Rulo, and so on ran things; and that was the only way that any of you got any kind of rank. Unless running a division to the ground was considered earning your rank.

Actually when i came into TK i BUILT and ran 3 squads..lets see Toxicity,whatever the purple one was, and i recall bringing evolved back...**BLOCKED**lo us a different story NO ONE could control him even natas himself can relate to that....SERIOUSLY get your facts together...

Recruiting and then having inactive squads is not building anything, that's just a stat game.

And all of you were horrible "leaders", especially Mark and Gina for making everything so corrupt. I had only been in there "officially" with you for a while, but I had never left. And the hierarchy in TK was embarrasing, even more so than my first time I had been in TK.

And you were in charge of them were you not?

Just because their sucking up didn't get them up as high, doesn't mean that you couldn't have stepped in with your godly leadership if they were slipping.

do you not get it.....when i tried to straighten rulo and #2 out all they ever did was run to a differ div. with some of them members....EVERYONE knwos that ..but appariently you dont...thats right you werent that active then.....i think i was on minimum 10 hours a day then..... like i said b4 you dont know your facts

What I do get is that none of you were qualified leaders, otherwise Rulo or whoever else you may blame for your own stupidity and poor leadership skills would not have had a major impact. And I do know what was going on as I had several tags that I kept tabs on you all with.

In any case, it was you, Gina, Mark, Rulo, and anyone else that was a "leader" in TK that brought it down at the time. Don't try to wiesel your way out of it because it's not as if a good leader couldn't do anything about it.

Tank.

TK Fell because it wasnt "built" properly..I was Handed TK after Imortal Knight Disappeared and the Demise had already begun..Shotty and i Talked for several Days about how to Save TK...and what we came up with was CLear innactives and regroup...we tried but the communication in TK had long been gone from the Structure and then when halo 3 hit, i was demoted and Gina took over...

We all know the story there, i wouldnt say they were Terrible leaders, but they did get lazy and stop caring about KSI..

Leave him alone, Hope you come back man

Awards

The point being that Mark and Gina were the hope of TK, because they had both been respected (at least Mark was) and everyone was excited for him to be back. And TK could have been saved, but it was him, Gina, and their followers and leadership that ****ed it up.

And their "great" leaders like Danny couldn't do anything about that?

Nah uh, no excuses.

Please let it go Tank..Its old news adn we want nothing but POSTIVE energy flowing around

If danny decides to come back he is welcome in FA :D

Awards

I don't care if he comes back.

I was just letting him know his friends that carried him up aren't around anymore. :)