KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Axis

Are You Going To Buy Gears Of War 2?

Are you going to buy Gears of War 2?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

if? It's definitely going to be better. I'm getting it. :]

idk i might get it i liked the first one but the second looks ok i'm not hyped up about it to much

i'm all for gettin GoW 2 but it definately wont beat halo's sales and popularity. it's gonna be an awesome game but i don't think people will lose it and mug people of it like they did for H3 lol (actually happened alot during the midnight release)

i'm all for gettin GoW 2 but it definately wont beat halo's sales and popularity. it's gonna be an awesome game but i don't think people will lose it and mug people of it like they did for H3 lol (actually happened alot during the midnight release)

I think you underestimate GoW's popularity. It kept Halo fans busy between H2 and H3, and I think it will beat H3. I really do.

Awards

I think you underestimate GoW's popularity. It kept Halo fans busy between H2 and H3, and I think it will beat H3. I really do.

true, but as you said, "It kept Halo fans busy between H2 and H3", that means its a stepping stone for greater games, not to mention the other halo project soon to be revealed(i dont mean halo wars). i will say however that GoW's campaign is way better than H3's. and no doubt people will jump to GoW 2 for awhile just like they did with CoD4, but they usually lose their luster after a few months. but we'll just have to wait and see. I pre -ordered it lol :D

true, but as you said, "It kept Halo fans busy between H2 and H3", that means its a stepping stone for greater games, not to mention the other halo project soon to be revealed(i dont mean halo wars). i will say however that GoW's campaign is way better than H3's. and no doubt people will jump to GoW 2 for awhile just like they did with CoD4, but they usually lose their luster after a few months. but we'll just have to wait and see. I pre -ordered it lol :D

Yes, the first one was. The second one will be the next step up form H3. :P

GoW2 FTW!

Awards