Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI FREEDOM CG

My time is closing

35 posts in this topic

Well I dont want to say Good bye because that is to perminint and I know I will return once life lets me. Well KSI it has been a pleasure working with all of you. This Thursday I will be leaving for Valley Forge Military College and be going through Army ROTC. I have wanted to go into the Military since I was about 6 years old so I am very exited for this part of my life to finaly come.

Well KSI I really can not believe how succesfull you really are. Dont forget we are the Largest and Best gaming comunity out there and NO one can tell us otherwise. We have our problems but we never let them drag us down.

I will be leaving Charity Gamers to KSI wile I am on Leave. Seven and Poda will be taking controll of its operations and I know they will make it Great.

Well I gues I have to go through my thanks

Well Fisrt

Chief I know you are no longer here and your not a nice person But thanks for bring me into KSI and leting me bring CG

Spider for the few times I worked with you you were really nice really smart and really helpfull and im sorry that you never made it to the lan tournament in PA

The old CG Division you guys are great I miss you all and I hope most of you guys come back to KSI ware ever you went

KSI JACKS I know Jack 7 is here but the other Jack idk ware you went but thanks for all the help with the websites

Every person that ever helped me I really can not thank you enouf You guys are really great I never paid you or could ever give you anything in return but you guys always help Charity Gamers

Seven wow man your a little out there but honestly with out your help I dont know ware I would be with Charity Gamers Keep up the good work

Finaly KSI you guys are amazing keep up the good work and dont let anything get you down and if you are down in the dumps just remember Its got to get bad befor it can get better

For every one out there KSI or not KSI if you guys need any help I am here for you I feel like i have gone thro my fair of experince (loosing my father and mother and a lot of other people) so if you need some on to talk to and im here dont be hesitent

Ill be around and ill be back sooner than you think good luck KSI

(ill be back )

Awards

Good Luck Brother...

well take care of your self while in the academy. It is going to be a tough road, but I have faith in you. We will be here when you return.

Awards

Chief I know you are no longer here and your not a nice person But thanks for bring me into KSI and leting me bring CG

lmao! chief is the nicest person evarrrrr.

(dont take my rank ill be back )

thats a selfish thing to say. if u leave u should expect nothing less than to return as a private... other ppl will step in your place and it doesnt matter if you have a good reason for leaving u cant expect to come back and take the spot back from them after they earned it.

but then again this is KSI, home of unfairness. so ull probably come back as a co-creator.

Can I come back as a Co-Creator?

omg how many times do i have to tell you??? ur not even a real person. u dont count.

Good Luck Freedom and thank you for bringing CG to KSI it has been a great pleasure.

Good luck and goodbye Freedom. Ever since we met back in the old days of CG its been tight.

I know you will do well, just like you know CG will do well in KSI.

Cant wait for you to get back though :D

Enjoy College

Good Luck Freedom, you are a very honorable person for first starting such a courageous thing such as CG as well as going into our armed forces to protect our country, so for that I commend you and it shows a lot about the person you are. Very kind and very giving. I wish you the best in college and in the armed forces and I will do my best to get CG to the top like it should be.

Good luck man. I didn't know you all that well but the organization you started is something to be very proud of. I wish you well on your journey in the military and through college. We'll miss having you around.

Peace bro.

Good luck and thanks for your commitment to keeping America safe so that we may have the phrase that is written on your gamertag...God bless!

well goodluck with everything and take care of urself out there.. :wub: when u feel lonely just think about all the ksi dramas and how they argue bout some immature things and u'll lol joke..joke guys.. :D