Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI 3L173 X

Editing My Signature

I keep getting this error when I am trying to edit my signature.

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

You do not have permission to edit your signature.

If you have a solution can you PM me? thanks :thumbsup:

You need to buy your signature permission before you can change it. It costs 100 points. :)

To buy your sig permission, first click on the points button on the top of your screen

Then click "buy signature permission" under the shop center area on the right

This topic ----> http://forums.ksiglobal.com/index.php?showtopic=57891 <----- can tell you more about the points system and how to earn your points

Lol that makes sense.. Cool idea.. I remember a forum I ran that had a built in RPG system. LoL you got exp based on how much you posted and how many characters were used in each post and the like. You also got money from posting as well, and for when people replied on a post that you stated you gotmoney/exp and you could lvl up buy wpons armor an battle other forum members.. was pretty cool. Well I guess I'mgoing to have to save up.. Now I wasn't to clear on one thing, is it 100 point EACH time to edit your signature/avatar and free the first time? or once you pay the 100 points can you do it as many times as you want after that?