KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kads

Queued Posts/Topics

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Someone must have been doing his job...

The list of queued items has been cleared. There are no more topics or posts to moderate!

huh?

on the top of my page, i used to be mod over bf2 for original xbox forums so i guess thats where its from

Logged in as: Kads ( Log Out )

Queued Posts/Topics · My Blog · My Controls · View New Posts · My Assistant · My Friends · 0 New Messages

mines.png

lol, funny board message lol.

norton?

ie?

grr you bad,

when do you get this strange message?

Whatever you're clicking on is taking you to that page. I can tell from the URL in your address bar. It doesn't have anything to do with Norton; it's from the website, not the computer.

Awards

you probably can't see them because the area that you are mod over has no more of those topics. vapor and I...mostly vapor...went through and cleared out 80 pages of queued topics. So which ever area you are over must be cleared out because the only ones left werew in the appeal section and unleashed mostly. if that's what your refering to...

Awards

I was just curious as to why it would appear on my top but it would error, I was hoping that that could be fixed so I woulden't think somthing went down in the board I was over.

Whatever you're clicking on is taking you to that page. I can tell from the URL in your address bar. It doesn't have anything to do with Norton; it's from the website, not the computer.

oh i was just laughing at norton :P

Thats cool, don't gotta be a d!ckhead about it but w/e. enjoy.

wow, im just laughing at your horribly protected computer, and dickheads are involved. k? thxbai.

Thank you, i always appreciate when people atleast report something, however this is ment to work in that way, you can see it because you have moderator over a section however there is nothing to list so it tells you, thru the error.