KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Courtkid

Points for a sig change

It's just stupid that we need 100 points to change a sig. That's the most ____ retarded thing I've heard of in my life. Maybe I update my art constantly. I don't wanna waste my life posting to some stupid thing that happened in some division I don't care about. The leadership is a joke as it is.

wow. anger? no offence but your art isnt even that good, just buy the sig change thing, once you buy it its permenant, i can get that in a day. (seeing that my interest is over 100 now.)

I'm not really an artist, but someone else who's an artist.

All I wanna do is change my sig.... why does it have to be so hard

I'm not really an artist, but someone else who's an artist.

All I wanna do is change my sig.... why does it have to be so hard

double post!!! ahhh

im an artist, and i changed my sig, all you need is 100 points, buy the sig permission, then whenever you want to change your sig from then on is free, its a one-time payment, it really isnt that hard if you think about it.

every ta/ga/aa (artist groups) has bought there sig permission by now so ya..

It's just stupid that we need 100 points to change a sig. That's the most ____ retarded thing I've heard of in my life. Maybe I update my art constantly. I don't wanna waste my life posting to some stupid thing that happened in some division I don't care about. The leadership is a joke as it is.

It's stupid that you feel such a necessity to change your sig constantly.

It's stupid that you feel such a necessity to change your sig constantly.

It's stupid that you feel such a necessity to post useless things.

personally courtkid i see no reason for you to care your in DSG not KSI... Not really sure why it matters to you that much at all

He wants to rant and make trouble like all KSI wanna be clan members.

If you don't like the ways you don't have to be here.

k? thnxbai!

I think that it is a little bit ridiculous too...

I mean...especially for the people who make their own sigs...like me and the other KSI designers.

I used to update my sig area all the time...just to change it up...i think that you should only have to pay points to buy them from a designer or to make a sig request, not to change the area.

It's not really fair to those who make their own sigs.

EDIT: It's also not fair for those who earn a different rank, but their sig area says something different, but they can't afford to change it.

omfg, can anybody ****ing read!!!?

its a ONE-TIME-PAYMENT, thats right, you only pay ONE-TIME!

grrr im so pissed right now!

By my understanding, the points system is a motivator for activity. Post a lot, get yourself a changeable signature area, avatar, etc. It's that simple.

Those who go up in ranks should also increase their activity on the forums, therefore giving themselves the posts they need to do with their profile as they wish. It's not that hard to grasp people.

Don't get butt hurt over the stupid ****.

@Truesnipe: I'm one of your mentors...? Or are you referring to a poser KSI Shotgun. :P (I am the OG of the Shotgun.)

Awards

no, i forgot to change that part, one of my co-founders lol, KSI Shotgun FA, he changed his tag though :P

He wants to rant and make trouble like all KSI wanna be clan members.

If you don't like the ways you don't have to be here.

k? thnxbai!

wanna be KSI members? The last thing I wanna be is a KSI member. Your sponsored team is a joke. I don't want my sig like that and I can't change it. And next time don't talk to me like some weird kid on world of warcraft.

I'm working on it so I can have mine :)