KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tranc3

How many teams?

How many teams that are MLG pro or semi-pro status came from KSI, I know Cloudy cloud came from KSI I know theres a few others but if anyone knows post here. Also what would it take for it to be possible for KSI to sponsor a team j/w?

How many teams that are MLG pro or semi-pro status came from KSI, I know Cloudy cloud came from KSI I know theres a few others but if anyone knows post here. Also what would it take for it to be possible for KSI to sponsor a team j/w?

KSI Sponsors Fatal Attraction, sponsored Chilled Reality before they broke up in Toronto and payed for Triggers Down hotel. Cloudy cloud from BTH came from KSI and the coach of Triggers Down Maszik [Mazsik]? came from KSI known as KSI Zion

We have a person on Unleshed that's semi-pro, his name is Reaper, he changes it like every week though. Forums name is xxReap

Cloud didn't come from KSI lol

Cloud has been on the circuit a while and Hysteria would carry him in 4v4's last season ;)

He was a beast though, just couldn't do teams very well for some reason...

well for all those teams, what exactly did KSI sponsor?? they paid for entry or hotels or what? i mean from what was said in that other topic, none of them wore KSI gear...

Triggers down didn't wear KSI gear because barely anything was paid for them and you have to put pro teams under contract and order custom made jerseys from MLG.

Fatal Attraction is GnG which is our affiliate so they wore GnG and we gave them barely anything so they wore GnG.

Chilled Reality doesnt have KSI in their name either or anything so I doubt we sponsor them either.

We really don't have a sponsored team. We just throw people money here and there for whatever reason...

And yeah reaper in Unleashed got like 27th place one time and then got like 60th something in Orlando. No offesne to him but they got it when only about half the teams actually showed up in SD

Apparently "semi-pro" doesn't mean anything anymore. Apparently if you "aren't top 16 you're garbage". That's what I see out of all this MLG bullcrap.

Sending a full team to MLG is a lot more expensive than "hey lets all go to MLG". Transportation, hotel rooms, team pass, food, transportation at the event town if nobody has a car, and sometimes transportation home (if not included, such as a plane ticket).

Awards

I thought HB was rich! HB cant sponser Unleashed?

As Spider was saying...you add up everything and your talking like 3,000 per event.

I just got done paying that for college this semester. Whoever told you I was rich is clearly mistaken lol