Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Munkee

Special Project

50 posts in this topic

If you are a private through a Captain, and are willing to help out in a project, reply to this topic.

Requirements.

1. strong leadership skill and abilities.

2. Strong recruiter

3. Must have your Director allow you to do this.

You will be leaving your current division, temporarily. WE are going to division hop. WE are going to recruit and help build up squads. WE are going to train members in that squad. You will not have rank while you are helping out in this project, but you will recieve a 1 rank promotion once we are done.

I am going to run 4 squads of 6 members for this Project.

Your official title will become ART Squad.

Ananlysis

Recruit

Train

We will spend as long as it takes in each squad, recruiting, training and analyzing to see what solutions to suggest to help that squad.

Each group will be on the project for a minimum of 1 month. After 1 month, if someone chooses to leave, we will recruit a new member to replace them.

You will wear a symbol voted upon by you on the team.

PM me or reply here if you are interested.

Awards

Is this to be like a firewall squad/division?

If you are reffering to it as a defense squad, then no. If that is not what you mean, then I am unsure of what you mean by a firewall squad.

Awards

Back when I joined KSI in july 06, I was sent to a squad called KSI Firewall SO, what it was is a squad for new recruits with about 5-7 division vets who taught them the code, got them into uniform, got them ready for gaming in a KSI squad. after 2 weeks the recruit was then sent to a real SO squad. everyone who recruited for SO sent there new recruits to that squad, usually they had a extra tag in that squad or they had the leader of that squads gamertag on their friendlist and send her a message with the recruits gamertag in it and they would send them a clan invite.

of course this was back in the h2 days...

It's like bootcamp.

SO was strict about their stuff back in H2 when they were strong... they went like hardcore on everything. But yea, it will be kind of like that, but you will be recruiting, training, and seeing how members progress and which are leaders and which are not... so kind of like that :huh:

lol cause we was gettin hit every week, i know that the 2nd day that i transfered out of firewall so into marines so it got hit, me not knowin this thought i got kicked out lol.

Yea, they ended up bringing in some kind of security program and never got hit after that with that leadership.

Back on topic, good idea.

:lol:

yeah it will be similar, but we will be going into random divisions and squads that are already in place to help them out. Instead of starting another division, I want to build on the ones we have. Get them going.

Awards

Sounds like a good idea but not for me, im extremely laidback nowadays.

dont forget me lunatic just to let ya all know you will be working with me filling up the squads while i train members and leaders to be better and more efficent

cant believe you left me out gonna make me cry now

dont forget me lunatic just to let ya all know you will be working with me filling up the squads while i train members and leaders to be better and more efficent

cant believe you left me out gonna make me cry now

ahh Ididnt forget about you. I said I was going to have 4 teams. You are already getting the first team in place.

Awards

seems more like the anylist program than a bootcamp program. u basicly want to do what they were suposed to, but more hands on and involved. my advice, dont let ur ART ppl get buddy buddy with the leaders of the division/squad they are helping/evaluating. skewed pow = not cool or helpful.

I remember the days when Clan Anylist became a rank.

Can't say they helped any division I was in in a big way

yeah. the anylists didnt really know what they were suposed to be doing... they just kinda clan hopped and hung out with the leaders, then in their reports said that everything was fine.

thats y i said dont let them get buddy buddy. maybe have a few of the more experienced members of the team work on building the leaders skills and decision making and what not; share ur expirience with them to learn from (stuff they should have learned from their leaders before they were promoted...), and a separate part do the recruiting and basic training of the newer ppl at lower ranks.

also this seems to be a little more hands on, as they are recruiting and training ppl instead of just watching and writting a report. this i aprove. :D

if u havent already, u should talk with daemon and anyone else involved in the old anylist program if u get a chance. ask about what worked and what didnt, blah blah. :P learn from them what u can, instead of repeating any mistakes they made.

Good Luck!

the firewall squads, anaylist programs, security programs. all in one =...

lawl, yeah. they never seemed to work right in KSI. its all good on paper but it never works out right.

but ive successfully done something like this in an old clan a long time ago. its not impossible.

this should work as long as the right people are doing the right things i like the part of maybe having the recruiting and traing of newcommers and lower ranks seperate from the training of the higher ranks but yall dont have to worry bout meatleast im experince enough and been raround long enough to knowhow to train effiently enough for people to be good leaders that in the future will train there people to be good leaders so this program wont have to be around for ever

i was talking about the "you dont have to worry about me at least im experince enough and been around long enough..."

that seemed like u were saying "dont worry about me" as in i dont need this program in my squads kinda thing. sorry if i misunderstood.

but yes, if things are done right then this program will become obsolete. if leaders are trained right then they would train the next generation right as well and so on. this program is a short term thing to fix what recent "leaders" knocked off track...

----------------------------------

question for lun or whoever else in in charge: what kind of power is this program going to have? if there is a bad apple abusing power in a high position, can that apple be forcefully removed, or is this a work with what u got kind of job?

when i said i meant that ive been around long enough to train the leaders correctly and not get caught up in the fact that i know so an so of each div

yeah. the anylists didnt really know what they were suposed to be doing... they just kinda clan hopped and hung out with the leaders, then in their reports said that everything was fine.

thats y i said dont let them get buddy buddy. maybe have a few of the more experienced members of the team work on building the leaders skills and decision making and what not; share ur expirience with them to learn from (stuff they should have learned from their leaders before they were promoted...), and a separate part do the recruiting and basic training of the newer ppl at lower ranks.

also this seems to be a little more hands on, as they are recruiting and training ppl instead of just watching and writting a report. this i aprove. :D

if u havent already, u should talk with daemon and anyone else involved in the old anylist program if u get a chance. ask about what worked and what didnt, blah blah. :P learn from them what u can, instead of repeating any mistakes they made.

Good Luck!

I will be directly involved. I will be in each squad. I will be supervising it all. There fore there wont be any cheesing the system. The leaders of those squads can try to manipulate the system, but I honostly wont care. I dont need to be all buddy buddy with them. I will point out the wrongs and suggest ways to fix them. The ART squad will recruit, and the leader of the ART squad will jelp me train and assess the squad. So the only buddy buddy thing will be between me and the ART squad leader. Since there are 4 of them I will be in 4 squads.

I have posted this in the Directors area, and am awaiting suggestions from all the leaders able to do so. As I am taking suggestions here.

question for lun or whoever else in in charge: what kind of power is this program going to have? if there is a bad apple abusing power in a high position, can that apple be forcefully removed, or is this a work with what u got kind of job?

The squad Leader for each ART squad will have the respect of a Director (OLD SCHOOL DIRECTOR RESPECT) but will have n power. Together we will go through the Squad we are in and make it more productive. Ultimately the Director will have final say so over his division. If he/she chooses not to allow our help or take or suggestions, then if things go sour, that will fall on them. But no member of my ART squads will have a rank, except me.

Awards