KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kads

Sendind xbox360 in for repairs

do I take off the harddrive or no?

?

you only send the Box. Dont send your HD or any hardware including all wires & controllers. also, make sure you call and make sure your repair order went through.

It did I just printed out that address slip that u put on the box that UPS sent me, I just have to package the xbox up and drop it off at the mail center and I'll be good.

It did I just printed out that address slip that u put on the box that UPS sent me, I just have to package the xbox up and drop it off at the mail center and I'll be good.

It took 3 weeks till i got my 360 back when my box had the ring of death. It seemed like a long time lol :P

Mines been broken for the last month though so it makes no difference to me, and I havent got on live since before I moved out of parents house 3 3-4months ago, so its nothing new to me really, I've been living without it for a while now.

Fuxk Yeah! I probabley got alot of messages and stuff like that to go through first though...

I just can't wait to get online..I got early release from school so I get home 90 minutes before everyone else, and the neighborhood is dead at that time because noones really home, so I aint got $hit to do.

yeah I guess...I have to rely on Combat Arms and Americas Army to satisfy my gaming needs...for now.

yeah I guess...I have to rely on Combat Arms and Americas Army to satisfy my gaming needs...for now.

Cool I dont play manny PC games any more.

combat arms...kicks...arse

dude...its a free game, almost as good as cod4, very similar but way fun.

http://www.nexon.net (the people that made combat arms website)

if we get enough people, that would be cool. you have to achieve the rank of staff sergeant before u can get involved with clans on CA though...im not sergeant yet.

i sent my box in today, ill be on live in 2-3 weeks

im keepin my hard drive, i dont have to pay a cent except for the cost to ship my xbox to microsoft ($6) and i get it repaired and funtional in 2-3 weeks, so i get my box back for 6 bucks and i still have my harddrive and cables and i get a free 1 month out of it. and im not allowed in any wal-mart in my county.

lol i'm not going to ask why..do you have to prove it's your xbox cause my roomate right now is in the army and his xbox has the ring of death and it's legit..could i send his back and get it fix no questions asked?