KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI R3X 7

Another Semester

First off, would like to thank everyone for being here, KSI wouldn't be the same without all of you. Each and everyone one of you here on the forums have had an impact on the growth, and success of the community. None of us could have gotten here without you. 2nd off, since I haven't made an appearance here in the general section in quite some time, I would like to congratulate everyone's achievments in Orlando!!! Thanks for going, and representing KSI at its best.

Another school semester starting for those of you in high school and college. As several of you know, I am one fellow College Student amoung you. Good Luck, I hope you all do well in your classes, to those of you graduating this coming year, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Many of us here take KSI very seriously, but remember, SCHOOL COMES FIRST!!! Don't let your well respected duties in KSI be a leading cause to your absences/late work/low grades in school. Keep steady, and strong communication with your leaders, and let them know how things are going for you. KSI is more than compensating, and encourages you to take on, and attack school with a full and healthy mindset. Let your leaders know if you need to slow down a bit.

Good Luck again students, remember your priorites and Congratulations!!!!

I only have 3 class's and this is my last semester of High School, graduates in january. w00t.

thats like one of the first decent posts ive ever seen out of rex! omg, high five.

KSI=not important, lol. live ur lives ppl.

Well, I am a bartender..32 hrs a week. Full time student at Texas State University. Almost a Junior now, so Woot Also!!

Erbs, surprised you approve!!! Alrighty then sweeeet