Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI JACKEL006

Which came first the CHICKEN or the EGG?

19 posts in this topic

1 question, what kind off egg is it? chicken egg? if so

the egg came first. Going on Darwin's theory of Evolution the descendants of the chicken would have layed the egg, and in order to adapt to the changing times the fetus inside of it would change to be different inside of the egg, then the egg hatches and poof a chicken.

that is if your going on darwin's theory.

if your christian, the chicken would have come first, because god would have created the animal before the egg

1 question, what kind off egg is it? chicken egg? if so

the egg came first. Going on Darwin's theory of Evolution the descendants of the chicken would have layed the egg, and in order to adapt to the changing times the fetus inside of it would change to be different inside of the egg, then the egg hatches and poof a chicken.

that is if your going on darwin's theory.

if your christian, the chicken would have come first, because god would have created the animal before the egg

Most critics disagree with Darwin's Theory and now your mentioning God if he even exists, and I'm not trying to start a Holy War here! :blink:

Awards

even if it were natural selection, the chicken still would have been born from the egg.

and the god thing was a what if scenario.

did you know darwin on his death bed disproved his theory

Most critics disagree with Darwin's Theory and now your mentioning God if he even exists, and I'm not trying to start a Holy War here! :blink:

halos a holy war..

the EGG

Clearly the egg, evolution or creationism, doesn't matter. The animal (whatever it was) laid an egg that became a chicken, through adaptation to its environment and food supply. If you believe in creationism, then you still have to accept that animals are adapting, even today, to their environment, so what ever similar animal you believe was "created in a day" still had to exist FIRST in order to lay the egg.

As I said, EGG.

Clearly the egg, evolution or creationism, doesn't matter. The animal (whatever it was) laid an egg that became a chicken, through adaptation to its environment and food supply. If you believe in creationism, then you still have to accept that animals are adapting, even today, to their environment, so what ever similar animal you believe was "created in a day" still had to exist FIRST in order to lay the egg.

As I said, EGG.

Pwned. Funny; I'm doing hw over this now.............

both. the chicken was in the egg.

liek ooonnned.

but whatever laid the egg came before both, it was prolly this..

caudi.jpg

Okay i saw a shirt with a chicken and an egg laying in bed and the egg says "i think i did" but maybe i shouldnt be posting this on the forums.