Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RutilusTears

New Slipknot CD

I thought I would just let everyone know...that the new Slipknot CD...is THE GREATEST IN THE WORLD! And I was just wondering if there were any Maggots in FA, if so and you got the CD, tell me your thoughts :)

OMG this is awesome...never thought i would see any other maggots in FA, sweet...and yeah i got the AHIG the day it came out, its insane, i must say its not their best album but its a very close second... so did you guys get the regular album or the deluxe ? btw did anyone go to Mayhem festival?

I got the new album, I just hope they don't start making their music more like Stone Sour.

There's a reason why Stone Sour fans are Stone Sour fans and Slipknot fans are Slipknot fans.

Oh heck yea! BPA! My goodness, A Maggot in my Division, thats freaking sweet! hehe, and yea, I got the Deluxe and the regular, I'm like...a diehard fan and have to have a perfect copy still in plastic of each of their CD's so by the end I'll have a Deluxe version and two regular hehe, and yea I went to the mayhem festival in Dallas freaking rocked so hard, though I got jipped on my ticket and I couldn't get floor...but by the time Slipknot hit the stage I was already in the pit *grins about being a ninja* But man, its cool to have a fellow maggon in FA with me, makes it that much better :)

ALL HOPE IS GONE = THE BEST MOTHER****IN GOD D*** A** RA**** S*** STOMPING D*** IN THE A** TO RAP MUSIC IN THE HISTORY OF MUSIC

and BPA666 im stealing ur green corey taylor sig and changing the text =P

Awards

ya yo its sick man he gets down in this one but id have to say that iowa to me was their best one and sasa man if u dnt like dem u dnt have to post in this topic hahah but we appreciate ur opinion i mean if u dnt have haters ur not doin something right and bpa love d sigs man i was just thinkn bout getting one wit either joey or the clown idk tho

HAHAH OK now dat we knw u hate my face u can kiss my ____ lol naw but anyways its ok sasa to b a hater its not the end of the worls

i had lost faith in slipknot for a while and then they came out with this kikazz album. i have to say they proved to be the **** with this one

im a moggot i got the cd the first day it came out.

SLIPKNOTS MY FAV BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11