Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kads

Political & Social Issues Board

22 posts in this topic

A place for people to express their opinion on world events and discuss political/social issues.

It could be a sub-forum in the General section of the forums.

It shoulden't if people follow code fo conduct and express their opinion respectfully while still proving a point.

political and social issues are very personal subjects to many people and i have serious doubts that a respectful forum can be maintained given the wide range of views and peoples ability to express their opinions considerately in KSI

I was thinking about this, but I'm on the wall about it. While it would be interesting to see all the views, it would also MAYBE cause trouble for people.

More fun ftw!

well if they cant express their opinion respectfuly then why are they in ksi? consider it a way to weed out the future problems from the clan.

People get hot-headed... and tend to loose track of what they're saying, They say things that hurt feelings, and then everything goes up in smoke.

I Like it! . . . . . Just Kidding.

I don't think its a good idea since it just brings arguments and mess and drama to it.

~{IG}~

Then look at it as a way for people to improve themselves

lawl @ the fact we got a 7 page political poll in the polls section with everyone stating their opinion and noone being disrespectful. that really just supports my idea.

yes, it would make sense to have a section for more or less grown people to discuss things that matter in this world.... instead of starting up 4758457845746250 new divisions for a bunch of morons that do nothing but play ghey forum games. :rolleyes:

I see all these new divisions and can't help but wonder, one of our older divisions (like, say XD for example) probably has more members/squads then any5-6 of the divisions combined founded in the last month. But that's off topic. I vote yes for the new board "political and social issues"

Now if the admins would polity reconsider...

There are no more subforums dude...there is nothing to consider....

Make a topic in like watercooler or maybe polls or something

we can't have a regular board like one of the 10 member divisions?