Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RDG TOXIC

RDG TOXIC XI

5 posts in this topic

My name is RDG TOXIC XI I am a Section Leader in RDG well its what u guys have as Co-Division leader but are clan is a lot smaller than your guys' but I just wanted to say hi and tell u about my clan and if u want to visit our site it is RDGHQ.COM Our Website administrator copied a lot of things from ur website as I can see so plz come down and talk to us on RDGHQ.COM maybe we could become an alliance Idk we'll see, and our clan only has 500 ppl in it so sorry if U hate that its alot smaller than this one Im just stopping by to say Hello

hi, wrong section though.

PS. your graphix team is teh badz. lol :P

My name is RDG TOXIC XI I am a Section Leader in RDG well its what u guys have as Co-Division leader but are clan is a lot smaller than your guys' but I just wanted to say hi and tell u about my clan and if u want to visit our site it is RDGHQ.COM Our Website administrator copied a lot of things from ur website as I can see so plz come down and talk to us on RDGHQ.COM maybe we could become an alliance Idk we'll see, and our clan only has 500 ppl in it so sorry if U hate that its alot smaller than this one Im just stopping by to say Hello

hmm dont see anythign similar other than some of the ranks, but alot of clans use similar military like rank structure