Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

+ClasH+

These past three days...

7 posts in this topic

I have had a terible string of luck these past few days. I will satart with Wensday.

Wensday: Wake up at 5:50 like every day for soccer. I get home at 7:30, I have 20 minutes to shave, shower, and have my sister trim my hair to testify at a court hearing for my freinds mom. My freinds mom got arested on prom night for hosting a party at here house. Cops got called to the party for a noise complaint, instead of knocking on the door they just barge in ther and when the arested my freinds mom they never read her the Miranda rights. After they did the two operations with about 20 of the people testyfing for her said the exact some thing, she was still found guilty.

Now onto Thursday...

Thursday: Thursday night I go to a party and the party was busted by the cops when they come over for noise complaints again. I got arrested this time(something I won't say on the forums because it MAY get me in trouble, so if you want to know PM me) so I had to spend a few hours in jail, this happened in another state too. My dad had to come get me out, he knows alot of people that owe him some favors so luckily it was dealeted off my record and I got off scotch free. Didn't even get grounded!

Next up is today...

I wake up at 5:50 for soccer like every day leave at 6:10 like every day and get back at 7:30 like every day. Only when I came back today my house was a bit diffren. I walk into my house and all of my faimlies PCs and laptops were stolen, 1500+DVDs, All of our TVs(Except one old one in the attic) and our HD Projector, my N64, PS2, Gamecube, PSP, Xbox, Xbox 360, all 75+ of my games, my moms whole jewlrey box, and my dad's WWII antique colection. So all together I added up all of my personal losses and it adds up to roughly 2500+ dollars. My parents are working things out with the insurance company as we speak.

So it will only get better from here, seeing as how it's hard to get worse than this.

I won't be on live until I can get my 360 back from the insurance company, I have no idea how long this procces takes.

wow, your house was an electronic gold mine. lol

sorry to hear that :(

Damn Tommy, i am sorry to hear all of this! Hopefully the Insurance will hurry up and pay you off or the Police will find your stuff quick!

Awards

Are you sure your things weren't "moved"?

Is there anything you need, man? I'm here 100% to help you out with whatever you need, seriously. I wish I could still say, "All of LE is here or you," but I can't. Anything you need, call, PM, we can work it out.

-=}N{=-

No I should be good, I really apriciate the offer Yuki, thanks alot. The insurance covered everything. I frogot what type of Xbox I had, I think I'm going to tell them it was the Elite ;)

Yeah, thanks alot for the offer again it means alot to me. Right now we are renting a TV and a comp from Rent-A-Center. We will be getting all of our stuff back soon.

Yeah, it was that sexy one from Transformers :)