Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Erbs

who made CN

im pretty sure that wiseguy made it but some whinny kid said that it was some ppl named blade and bones or something. ive nvr heard of em.

soooo. if u've actually been around long enough and think u know. tell me.

wiseguys did but blade and bonez where put in charge and took over CN

very true, and then Bonez "supposedly" hit CN.

Awards

i dont give a **** who took over or if they hit it or baked cookies. all i wanted to know was who made it. Erbs is right. again.

and Alex wK is a noob. he tried to laff @ me, when i was right. everyone laff @ alex now!

I laugh at both of you! who cares about who made CN? Not as if Erbs would ever take a serious role in KSI. He just likes to hang out! :P

Awards

it matters because im right. and hes wrong.

and wtf r u talking about. Erbs is the most serious roll in KSI.

Bonez As In The Bonez That Pissed King Off Alot and The One That Founded CN With Blade And Wiseguy

All right to get you set Straight here, It was KSI Wise Kid 7, Which is the orignal Bones, Ksi Dr. Pepper, Ksi Dr. Phill, And the list goes on.... Same person.... Who was with him then i dont remember... They had left by the time I got there... but not to long before...

There were other people involved there too, But they had left.... I remeber this cuz this is where i came from... KSI Massacre CN. Then we were moved to KSI OLDSCHOOL CN, then over to AD then moved back to OLDSCHOOL... Bones stuck it through thick and then.... Got skipped over on rank for director, and left. He never hit CN. He gave the rank over to russ, and russ handed it over to me... Bones never hit a division until he hooked up with GridIron and they started there other division...

My tag back then was rooks67, KSI SLEDGE 67, KSI SLEDGE067 and Now KSI LILBIGMAN.

Heartless nailed it on the head... Always pissing King Off...

no. i really dont think he even had that tag till after wiseguy made it.

i said ppl who were here and know. u just said u were recruited into it so ur obviously werent there when it was made. ur oppinion doesnt count. :P

Why is this so important Erb's? Do you want Bones # I can hook you up and you can talk to him Bro.. then you will get all the information...

there was less then 30 people there and what do you know? Your the one asking....

omg how many times do i have to say it. its important because im right and other people are wrong.

erbs already knew, but needed clarification, somebody prolly didnt believe him and he wanted to make sure hes right :P

omg how many times do i have to say it. its important because im right and other people are wrong.

Here's the number... Call it... Tell him I gave it to you... 708-287-7287... lives in Chicago... Leave a message, probably at work tonight... your welcome

Ill make this real simple erbs you better watch yourself theres alot of good leaders that came from cn and they have major CN PRIDE so watch your mouth scooter otherwise you'll have more on yours hands than what you bargained for when you started this thread this is fair warning!!!!!!!

ok, let me say this: ionic is right

Wiseguy made CN and, sent Blade, Bonez, and me over there to "make it survive" so to speak.

if things had gone as planned, blade wouldve been clan leader, bonez co-clan, and me founder (that didn't happen though)

need proof?

http://forums.ksiglobal.com/index.php?showtopic=36978

http://forums.ksiglobal.com/index.php?showtopic=37064

(notice wiseguy's squad is AD AND CN)

King Set these Boy's straight here before i loose it...

wow dude you have some problem this topic was not meant to be bad about CN he just wanted to know who made CN but now you threatening him your some leader buddy :lol:

Awards

All right to get you set Straight here, It was KSI Wise Kid 7, Which is the orignal Bones, Ksi Dr. Pepper, Ksi Dr. Phill, And the list goes on.... Same person.... Who was with him then i dont remember... They had left by the time I got there... but not to long before...

There were other people involved there too, But they had left.... I remeber this cuz this is where i came from... KSI Massacre CN. Then we were moved to KSI OLDSCHOOL CN, then over to AD then moved back to OLDSCHOOL... Bones stuck it through thick and then.... Got skipped over on rank for director, and left. He never hit CN. He gave the rank over to russ, and russ handed it over to me... Bones never hit a division until he hooked up with GridIron and they started there other division...

My tag back then was rooks67, KSI SLEDGE 67, KSI SLEDGE067 and Now KSI LILBIGMAN.

Heartless nailed it on the head... Always pissing King Off...

^This is exactly right...

Event the part about Bonez always pissing me off... But I will save that story for another day.

Wow I forgot all about Recon Rey... That was a good reminder... He came back to Silence CN for a while when I was Clan Leader then... That was funny reading soem of them old post... Thanks Bro...