KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSIThermalBeast

KSI is a FFA

It might be a good thing that it's gotten to a point where people can still feel independant in KSI. KSI might just be big enough that it's like existing in KSI is like existing in multiple gaming communities, meaning that KSI feels like more than 1 gaming group. We're all comfortable in KSI to the point where we can exist without having to be constantly united, but still don't have be to completely divided by hostility if we're not 100% humping each other backs for glorified support. Think about that.

-=}N{=-

i was thinking FFA more as in everyone steals your kills.

analogy to ksi: one person does most of the work but then another person comes along and steals the credit for it.

And sometimes you lag out. Not your fault, you just didn't know how well you would run with your service provider at the time. :lol:

KSI has a bunch of people with college degrees and careers, but it's not like the whole community is run by college graduates and businessmen. If all of KSI was like that, we wouldn't have these problems. However, there are kids as young as 16 (+ grandfathering younger members), so we're gonna have honorless, shameless little kids running around. Not all of KSI is little kids, but nothing needs to be a majority to be a problem.

-=}N{=-

I watched and laughed a few days ago as a 12 year old and a 13 year old were just recruited in lol

About an hour later somebody brings in their "best recruited" and he's 12 and he's their best because about 3 or 4 more kids joined right after him who were like 12 and 13 too... ahhh gotta love it :P

i was thinking FFA more as in everyone steals your kills.

analogy to ksi: one person does most of the work but then another person comes along and steals the credit for it.

I like the way you put that lol.

sounds about right. but also its not.. Because you do alot of things on your own. however you still bond with your squad and also if your like me you know alot of people and work with them