Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

♥Dragonair♥™

xbox live mics

16 posts in this topic

they need to make them cheaper or better quality

cause they like break in like a short period of time

and guess what my friend's mic is broke uhhhhhh poor poor maliki

Fair point, Ive had a 360 for about 1 year and Ive been through 3 headsets already! They should just make them much cheaper so we can buy new ones easily

APOC

one of my mics snapped in half, one of the connecters broke off one of my mics (part that goes in the controller), one of them the mute button is jammed, and one more that i have isnt broken yet.

oh and i have one more that makes me sound like a sex-predator, i dont know why but only that mic does, lol.

ive gone through 6 wired mic's, between regular xbox and 360 (is it just me, or was the h2 mic for regular xbox the SHIZ?!)

Ive actually gone through more, cause i ahve replaced my xbox 360 6 times, so yeah.....

and my sister was moving a rolly chair in my basement, and ran over my 60 dollar wireless, so that is cracked in half atm, and cuts in/out randomly :cry:

Any wired headset for the average telephone/cellphone hole will work with the 360... just an FYI.

Plantronics X30: <3 Very nice mic; has lasted me 8 months, little to no problems.

yeah, i have a crappy Niko

http://www.instalacionesfraile.com/images/ULTRAPACKXBOX.jpg

that i got when free when i bought xboxlive for my OG box

i use it as a spare :( but just an fyi, if your cellphone/spare mic doesn't have volume control; there is a mic volume setting in your guide on the xbox 360 :D

I got tired of cheap mics breaking (Three to count) so I invested a little more money which was about sixty dollars for a nice pair of headphones that go on like the old style type headphones. You know the big ones. The mic is very comfortable and I can adjust the game sound separately from the voice sound which is pretty awesome. They're also very durable. (I've stepped on them like ten times with shoes on and they're still working.) Like I said they're like sixty dollars but they're awesome for those of you willing to pay a little more for quality. Sixty is about as much as I'd pay for headphones but thats just me.

Im with Vapor...15 bucks isnt much for a cheap mic...The one that came with my 30 dollar text kit is pretty durable for a wired and my wirless has lasted sinc i bought my 360

The only thing thats destroyed my xbox mics is my butthead dog...He likes the foam <_<

Awards