KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

guesswhosback

KSI is really starting to depress me

Ok, after being ip banned 3 times, Im back again. Yes, its LuckSide, aka, xSin. Im really getting tired of this. Now everyone can see how KSI is being run. I am getting shoved aside for no apparent reason. And besides all that, I still have not recieved the XBOX 360 i won, now over a year ago, and have been completely ignored.

Just tought id let everyone, again, know whats going on. But besides all that, still Semi-Pro, so thats going good. Hopefully going to be on a top team next season.

You didnt get it because you were barely in KSI when you won it....you played horrible people because they rushed the tournament and a lot didnt get to sign up....you left KSI like a week after you won so why would he send it to you....you talk trash on KSI....if you need anymore reasons then let me know.

lmao. if u didnt want someone whos not really in KSI to win, then why was he aloud to enter the tourny???

rules were the winner gets a 360, and he didnt get one. tell yourself whatever u want, but he should have got one.

id have to agree with erbs, if i won the tourny and was awarded a prize i would expect it.

I agree with Erbs too I would be Mad if I won and no prize

Also Hi Arctic

See, now your trying to skew the story. I was in KSI for about 7 months before the tournament. I believe my tag for that was KSI Bosco. Now, i couldnt log in anymore, must have had the memory erased, but i created a new tag, xSin, about 4 days before the tournament and registered on that one. And the people werent horrible, but thank you for calling the fellow KSI members horrible, gotta love how the staff treats them. And i never left KSI in the first place, and dont even try to lie about it HB. If you remember, about a week after the tournament i joined Exigency, or however you spell it, and was in it for about 2 weeks. And if you remember correctly, I was invited by YOU PERSONALLY into Ego Killers HB, but you may have forgotten, so no, i never left KSI, despite what stories people try to make up. The fact of the matter is that I talked to Seven and he didnt come through, and this was after i called him again a month after the tournament was over and he made up some bs excuse about losing my information. And i then contacted him 3 weeks after that.

So HB, honestly, i would like to hear some "REAL" reasons why i wasnt awarded my prize, right now the most legitimate reason i believe is that you guys are frauds.

Id say give it up....

Ive bought 3 t shirts form ksi and never got one of em...so a 360 isnt likely...get ajob

Awards

yeah, plus, if they don't want to give you a 360, they don't need any reasoning, its their choice, and if you had paid to enter, then sure, you could have something, but your not out anything, so stop complaining. And if this is the tourney that i think your talkin bout, the entire thing was disorganized, and therefore it was all basically deleted, noone got anything, noone actually won anything...

How exactly are you guys going to attack him, your ****ing **** heads.

If I did anything and was promised a reward I would expect it.

If you guys wanna defend KSI on this one have fun, but he has all the straight information instead of accusations and every accusation made against him has been proven wrong.

now you probably won't get it seeing as you are trying to be pushed away o well.

Awards

Im not defnending KSI, just being realistic

If he wants a360 so bad, Get a job and buy one...Cuz Natas isnt gonna do it

Awards

He obviously has one if he is semi pro.

But the fact is if told a reward is to come then a reward should be given.

It just makes KSI's reputation go down and will make people not want to come to KSI through tourneys and such.

Awards

If he has one then whats the big deal? let ti go, **** happens...He didnt pay anything to get in obvioulsy the tourney wasnt put together well...

Lifes a B and then you die....let it go....<_<

Awards

If you have been around to read some of his old topics about this you would know that he was renting one. Why pay for a 360 when you can get one for free? Why spend 350 dollars on something that you should recieve as a prize since he won the tourney and spend it on some thing else.