KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI TwistdNinja

2 members

KSI bandit KSI and KSI ninja monk are 2 fine leaders that have been left behind on halo 2 because they don't have the money for 360's. Bandit is a director, and monk is a founder. We should find a way to get them 360's so that they can help make KSI even bettter. Bandit is a great leader, and without ninja monk, many people such as myself wouldn't be here. It took him quite some time to get me to join ksi, bt he didnt give up. Please people, don't ignore this; they need our help. We don't want to lose them.

Thanks,

Ninja

or, they could get JOBS like the rest of us ;)

luv ya monk :D

i'm not sure if monk does but im sure bandit does. just cuz you have a job doesnt mean you have hundreds of dollars for video games

i don't have an official job, and no, im not rich, nor did i get a load of money for xmas, i worked my butt off for 2 years saving up $ for my xbox, and xbox 360, but i eventually made it there :) think of it this way, 5 bucks in a jar, every day, and in 3 months you will have 450 bucks :) and thats with less money per day than most people spend on either food or gasoline!

A. Do what Flyboy says. If you don't trust yourself, have a significant other or friend put the "jar" in a safe place and give the money to them.

B. Save all change. I had $30 last month in pennies alone.

Awards

i'm not sure if monk does but im sure bandit does. just cuz you have a job doesnt mean you have hundreds of dollars for video games

Then games shouldn't be a priority.

-=}N{=-

wtf.

You *******.

This is a gaming community in which gamers can come together to enjoy one thing: gaming. If someone doesn't have a console it is not up to the community to provide it; if it was for cancer or for some help for a serious life issue then yes, maybe help will be provided.

But for you to make it out to be that we are bad kids for not helping others get a console then you can kindly stfu with your petty sentiments. I got my console by working; I had wanted a 360 for years before I finally saved up to buy one. I bought one and played the hell of it; and then I sold it for $500 so I can use the money for something else. I make money to buy what I want; I don't have expectations for someone else to provide something which is only of amusement to me.

wtf.

You *******.

This is a gaming community in which gamers can come together to enjoy one thing: gaming. If someone doesn't have a console it is not up to the community to provide it; if it was for cancer or for some help for a serious life issue then yes, maybe help will be provided.

But for you to make it out to be that we are bad kids for not helping others get a console then you can kindly stfu with your petty sentiments. I got my console by working; I had wanted a 360 for years before I finally saved up to buy one. I bought one and played the hell of it; and then I sold it for $500 so I can use the money for something else. I make money to buy what I want; I don't have expectations for someone else to provide something which is only of amusement to me.

+respect

<3

honestly, whoever thinks that a load of random people should help them get an xbox 360 when all those people worked their butt of for it has another thing comin.

The day people are willing to join together to help a stranger who doesn't need the help, is the day i ask for 1 dollar from every person in the world.

i shoulda known nobody would help

no, ^^ sounds like 'should known you would all be *******s who don't want to give up 400 bucks of your hard earned cash'

You know what you meant.

^^

ruh roh, here comes vapor!

to add on to everything else already said.

KSI Tiesto had already previously bought and shipped Bandit a 360. Tiesto was given the wrong address.

Awards

to add on to everything else already said.

KSI Tiesto had already previously bought and shipped Bandit a 360. Tiesto was given the wrong address.

your KIDDING....that musta been one lucky punk who answered the door!

yeah, even i was rich i wouldn't give money, because you never know what people will do when its a matter of a few hundred dollars :\ they could take your money or system, then quit KSI...

actually it was sent back to Tiesto.

dang, he dodged a bullet there!

did he refund it or what?

Tiesto lost a lot of money, he shipped it over night to Bandit.. I want to say he lost like 2-3 hundred dollars for the over night service. I am not sure what he did with the 360.

Awards

Tiesto lost a lot of money, he shipped it over night to Bandit.. I want to say he lost like 2-3 hundred dollars for the over night service. I am not sure what he did with the 360.

idk about 2-3 HUNDRED, but its possible, considering they charge by the weight, and overnight is even more...and im sure there is some sort of fee for a return delivery...plus probably some insurance plan on it incase it got broke, but nonetheless, thats not something i would want to happen to me.

Well I don't understand is how people have to work for years and only get 350 dollars or how ever much a 360 costs. I get 400 a week working for 32 hours a week as a day camp counsler for spoiled rich kids. If some one can't buy an Xbox, they shouldn't expect others to provide it for them.

I am 13 years old. I have a professional job. I make money to support my WANTS. If these kids needed money for a heart transplant or he might DIE, then i woudl help, not to support HIS hobby. Please, get a job, its not hard.

Well I don't understand is how people have to work for years and only get 350 dollars or how ever much a 360 costs. I get 400 a week working for 32 hours a week as a day camp counsler for spoiled rich kids. If some one can't buy an Xbox, they shouldn't expect others to provide it for them.

well, at the time that i bought mine, i only was mowing lawns, and shoveling a few driveways for winter, so it took a while hehe.

I personally will only make like 200 bucks after tax per MONTH working minimum wage, and the max hours i can in michigan :(, and thats when i get an actual job in october