KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ewfr Gomulee

Jazz!/ Power Metal

Jazz and Power Metal... two very good styles of music... ''an odd taste in Music'' some of you maybe thinking but it all makes quite a lot of sence!.

Jazz... especially Smooth Jazz is perfect for relaxing at home or if you're lucky like me... you can play it in the Security Office :lol:

Power Metal is bloody awesome!, perfect for those times when you need a good wake up call and something to keep you going when you're tired at work.

If anyone is interested in listening to Piano Jazz or Smooth Jazz then I'd suggest the perfect website www.fky.fm and simply scroll down till you get to the different types of music links. There you'll find salvation! for your ears :P

If anyone's got anything to add on the subject of Jazz and Power Metal feel free.

Additional comments can be accepted in the form of what bands you like and why and even what got you into the music style.

Anyway, that's my input.

i do love jazz im not going to lie, its nice to listen to.

i like it alot more bc of cowboy bebop

Frosty, you're so cool! I love jazz as well. Mainly fast bop (Thanks, Parker!) and fusion (Return to Forever), but I dig everything in between; even Weather Channel music!

Frosty, you're so cool! I love jazz as well. Mainly fast bop (Thanks, Parker!) and fusion (Return to Forever), but I dig everything in between; even Weather Channel music!

thats pretty coolll man

on the radio at night they have jazz on sometimes but its like on the lower channels

i like anything. i listen and play classical music and i listen to metal, rock, alternative, techno, pop, r&b, hiphop, rap, punk, country, and tons more. im totslly open to anything so i will definately try this site out. THANKS!