Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Icy Soul 7

how do you get pics. under your posts?

4 posts in this topic

hey guys im new to the forms this is my 2ed or 3rd day on them i wont to know how to get a picher under my posts like you all have can you help me out with that and were do you make them and how ?????? I.M. me here post here or I.M. me on XBL

its called your signature. the way to get privelage to use it you must obtain 100 points and must buy the rights with the points.

in order to recieve points you post in the forums, for each post you get 1 point therefore roughly needing 100 points to do so, your points are on the left side of the screen where you post mid way down under your member number you will see, it looks like you have 16 points now.

you can go to the top of the screen and see the points button where you can actually buy the rights to your avatar and your signature, you can also buy lotto tickets with them or deposit them in the back for an interest of 7% a day. which is quite alot when you get alot of points

hope this helped you out and good luck and welcome to KSI

its called your signature. the way to get privelage to use it you must obtain 100 points and must buy the rights with the points.

in order to recieve points you post in the forums, for each post you get 1 point therefore roughly needing 100 points to do so, your points are on the left side of the screen where you post mid way down under your member number you will see, it looks like you have 16 points now.

you can go to the top of the screen and see the points button where you can actually buy the rights to your avatar and your signature, you can also buy lotto tickets with them or deposit them in the back for an interest of 7% a day. which is quite alot when you get alot of points

hope this helped you out and good luck and welcome to KSI

thats a really good idea. you don't see stuff like that to often. Finally a place where you can actually use the post points that you recieve.