Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

♥Dragonair♥™

Anime

Anime  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

135 posts in this topic

you should put an option for not liking it

then u shouldn't reply to the topic then. should u?

Inuyasha purely because i wake up at 5:30a.m. and it seems when i turn the tv on Inuyasha is staring me in the face lol i eventually took a liking to it

damn, i saw the cowboy bebop option before i saw other otherwise it would be GUNDAM

it got too good for tv, however i turned the tv on around 1 27 on sat night and saw gundam zero on i was like holy cow

i voted other because you have only listed the ones that come on Adult swim. you should have wider range since anime is very popular on the internet. my favorite ones right now is Soul Eater & Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion R2

Awards

yeah i would add others that i rlly like that aren't on adult swim i many many people wouldn't know them

on the cable we have like alot of anime and we get it for free. we have code geass on our dvr but i never watch it my parents like anime so i think they were the ones that record it. hahah its weird bc my parents buy nothing but anime, manga, video games, and music