Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Person

PWNT Game!

This is the PWNT topic. Here everyone must post one way to PWN someone or something. If you post the best way to PWN someone I will name you master PWNER. Have fun on the PWNING everyone! :nana:

By the way, Winner gets 10 points plus the title of PWN master

hmm, how i pwn people?

i take a sharp stick, snap it in half, stab the two halves into the persons eyes and watch them bleed.. then, i take a barrel of gasoline and pour it into their mouth, and all over them.. then, i step 5 feet back and throw a lit match on them and laugh at them burning.. then, i go to their house with their dead body on my shoulder and throw the body through the window still burning, and watch the house burn down.. then when the house is finished burning i go in their house and stab them 5 more times to make sure their dead.. once their dead i start the process over again one more time.. then i throw their remains in a river filled with alligators.. then i shoot the alligator that ate them 5 times in the stomach.. then i pour gasoline over the alligator and in the lake and throw a match in, and watch it burn.. and if that fails to kill the person/destroy the remains, i do it again!

pwnt?

Yeah... True, I am advising that you refrain from such vulgarity/brutality/[insert noun] involving death and dismemberment... and such.

Awards

yeah what he said, TrueSnipes post kinda scared me im afraid to know what hes thinking about. This is about how to PWN something, not how to kill.

I drop a grenade and do 1 perfect headshot, then I 4 shot his buddy... BOOM 2x kill

A person is sniping in the prone position.

I go and stand on top of them... teabagging them.

And cook a grenade until I kill myself, and him. :)

PWNT.

I warp over the grav lift, on MLG Guardian, to S3 (top of sniper tower). Then I crouch behind the ledge that the sniper rests against, when they pick up the sniper; they feel a sharp pain in the back, and for some reason they find themselves lying dead on the floor!