Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golduck!~

The Official "Bring Back Daniel" Petition

28 posts in this topic

Oh yeah, bring him back!

I miss him. <3...

gmv :D

Why the hell is everything about cookies? Are you guys five years old? Grow up. Maybe Avaria doesn't even want to come back because most every person with whom he comes in contact talks to him in baby talk, "I want cookies, make sigz pl0x!" If you're five, you might as well be treated such.

-=}N{=-

This will remain open, but everyone please keep in mind that this decision is ultimately up to Bill aka KSI SE7EN 7 because he is the one who had him banned in the first place. Thank you for your interest in the forums.

Awards

I highly doubt Natas cares anymore. He probably doesn't even remember who Danny is.

have you even talked to ava? last time i checked, he doesnt want to come back. so untill he says he wants to come back this topic pointless.

This will remain open, but everyone please keep in mind that this decision is ultimately up to Bill aka KSI SE7EN 7 because he is the one who had him banned in the first place. Thank you for your interest in the forums.

have you even talked to ava? last time i checked, he doesnt want to come back. so untill he says he wants to come back this topic pointless.

Lulz, this mainly a joke.

I was talking to Dan and I told him I was going to start this lol.

He laughed so hard when I showed him. :lol:

yeah it was more funny when natas said he'd rather shut down the forums than let him come back, and then someone made a 'brakedown' account.

no one really cares if you just talk about him or ask for him to be aloud to come back...

I'm pretty sure the "harm" or "rule fracturing" Avaria did NEVER outweighed his contributions to KSI through the graphics team. People in power just like to use it, so they used it on him.

-=}N{=-

I'm pretty sure the "harm" or "rule fracturing" Avaria did NEVER outweighed his contributions to KSI through the graphics team. People in power just like to use it, so they used it on him.

-=}N{=-

I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter what he did "good" or "right" for the self centered graphics team at the time... what he did "wrong" caused a lot of problems and people to have to remake a bunch of graphics/find them/rehost them/all kinds of crap.

Awards

-=}N{=-

If you knew what actually happened maybe this might be a little different.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter what he did "good" or "right" for the self centered graphics team at the time... what he did "wrong" caused a lot of problems and people to have to remake a bunch of graphics/find them/rehost them/all kinds of crap.

I may be misinformed, but I was under the impression that the majority of the graphics lost were his creations to begin with...

Anyway, I'm not gonna throw wood into this argument anymore. :)

Awards

lmao topdog haz ksi kenny as his gt.

and what happened was chief gave ava natas' photobucket password, avaria deleted stuff and changed some stuff that was on global to like funny pictures and ugly people.

That's pretty funny. I can understand a suspension, but you raging Republicans need to

. I guess if it was my website that got thousands of hits upon hits, I'd be sorta mad. You guys set yourselves up for it by using Photobucket (which has a bandwidth limit), and not Imageshack, though.

-=}N{=-

I may be misinformed, but I was under the impression that the majority of the graphics lost were his creations to begin with...

Anyway, I'm not gonna throw wood into this argument anymore. :)

You have no idea what was on that photobucket, and I doubt hardly any of it was his creations... there was a lot of stuff saved in that...

Awards