Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MoDeD DeAtH

roller coasters

wood or steel  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 posts in this topic

i love roller coaseter, steel are better because they are faster and smoother.

i live in floriday so i ride them all the time :) my favorite is the Hulk at Islands of Adventure

That's an easy one.. Steel of course!

Then again wood roller coasters seem to be less durable, therefor increasing some people's fear of security. It really depends on how you look at it. If you love to be afraid then wooden would be the best way to go. :)

All depends on the mood lol. Sometimes you just want that smooth run that's really fast and over with quickly. But those wooden roller coasters always make me wonder if it's not gonna break and fall apart in the middle of the ride so I'm always at a constant adrenaline rush during the ride.

Do you like it smooth or rough is basically what he's asking lol

Awards

i love roller coasters in general, i like the old school feel like back in the day, some of those rides are just legends, however the newer rides are rediculous crazy and stuff they can do now, except the fact that they last a whole 30 seconds.. <_<

i'd have to say wood cuz the ratteling makes me feel like i'm gonna crash (i like danger lol) it's such a rush...