Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teh Krush

clan.net

14 posts in this topic

why does it say ksi has 33 members on clan.net

www.ksiclan.net

and liek, everythings gone.

so was it hit or are they just proforming maintenance?

cause somebody named KSI Soldier 7 posted 'Have a nice day ksi' in the chatbox there and then it said there were only 33 members.. and his account had access over everything.

Either he hit it, or it's being updated. But I think Vicecaptain would have told us if it was being updated.

what a cool kid! i wish i could try to mess up a website! that would just make me feel so good about myself.

lmao, i know right. what does this do for him? he must be masturbating to himself now.

he thought it would be cool to piss in someones cerial, but im pretty sure its all for nothing... it should be backed up anyway. nice job, [Edited - KSI Spider 7]. :thumbsup:

instead of just reseting clan.net using the backup.. how about they remove EVERYBODYS access and then add it back to the people they know they can trust..

cus in there chatbox all they are talking about it reseting, not talking away access..

well theres probably a log... they'll look at who did the **** and kick them out. every1 else should be fine.

To stop rumor spreading, we know what happened, we have log files and who was involved will be dealt with.

Awards