Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Royal

bungie

Anybody in KSI know somebody or is somebody that works for bungie because my maps wont load on all my other accouns except for my main one.

you have the accounts registered to only one account, thats a glitch that can happen. theres supposed to be a fix now but i dont know it.

Maps needto be bought on both accounts. Downloadable content that is paid for need to be downloaded again on the other account. I know, it sucks.

no. its saved and yor xbox not ur account. If you paid for it on more than 1 account ur not very smart. People have the maps on like 20 accounts at a time and they didint pay anymore than once.

Maps needto be bought on both accounts. Downloadable content that is paid for need to be downloaded again on the other account. I know, it sucks.

HOLY COW!! :cow::blink: It's A PERSON!!

SOunds like your HArd drive is having an issue try downloading em from teh same account you did before again...u shouldnt have to pay for em again that way...THat might fix it

Awards

i have this problem whenever i go to lan parties, any downloaded content is like disabled for some reason :cry2: