Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

llCapStonell

Check this out KSI

27 posts in this topic

Picture043.jpg

My girlfriend came across this bad boy walking outside her apartment this afternoon. Its about 30 pounds and could easily take your fingers off if your not careful...

Needless to say it entertained us for the evening...

For all the animal lovers, it was returned to the bayou down the road and was unharmed. :rolleyes:

funny snaping turtles, should have kept it as a pet :P

or given it to erbs, he likes pokemon, and that looks like a squirtle :P

Its mother ****ing Bowser you best put him down or he'll steal your Girlfriend and set your butt on fire!

Awards

Its mother ****ing Bowser you best put him down or he'll steal your Girlfriend and set your butt on fire!

YOU'RE RIGHT!!!

The thing has a tail!!!1

RUN A-WAY!

Awards

Nah that is his tail his wee wee goes inside him and when it comes out it makes sperm whales cry.

Awards

Nah, Its ok... I jumped right over him and dropped the bridge! :lol:

And it was very pissed sumi. ;)

10 . All KSI members must understand the list of banned activities which include, but is not limited to: illegal drug use, software and other forms of piracy, fraud, racketeering, money laundering, blackmail, acts of treason, theft, vigilantism, prostitution, murder, illegal sexual activities, slavery, and cannibalism.

Need I say more????

SICK BRO.

10 . All KSI members must understand the list of banned activities which include, but is not limited to: illegal drug use, software and other forms of piracy, fraud, racketeering, money laundering, blackmail, acts of treason, theft, vigilantism, prostitution, murder, illegal sexual activities, slavery, and cannibalism.

Need I say more????

SICK BRO.

:majorshocked: LOL... WOW! Its cool se7en I will send him your way when I'm done, but the shell stays with me.

Need I say more????

SICK BRO.

Quoting your own Code of Conduct ... How original ... <_< ... :lol:

and you broke cannibalism bc it turns out that little bowser there is my cousin larry.

Awards

OMG he started this by calling me out saying he would get me back for the message I sent telling all of KSI about his new Truttle love.

As I said Turttle Boy

this one Im going to let go.