KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TMohn

HELP WANTED!

HELP WANTED

We are currently trying to find more talent for the news teams sports area, we have only been able to get one issue up, and we are hoping to find more people to write. Don't worry about how many spots may seem to appear, more spots will be sure to be opened. If anyone wishes to write about a certain thing, please just go to the news section at the bottom of the forums, and feel free to apply. If we get alot of people, we can have more then one person write for each sport. Eventually we might be able to get some issues with 10 articles all on sports :D

So, please go apply to become a writer.

I'l be a sports writer again aslong as I don't have to write about soccer again, I love playing and watching soccer but it's pretty dull to write about. I am an NFL writer on a few other sites and I blog on ESPN from time to time so I guess if you guys ever need anothe NFL writer let me know.

I applied for it but I never did it because soccer started and I didn't have the time to research any of the topics this summer with soccer. School just started today, I now have an essay class in which I write at least one paper a week so that will be taking alot of my time up. I would love to do it but I really don't have the time to do any extra research while I allready know alot about the NFL so I will do little to no research for each topic.

Cool, I was thinking me rose and ace could talk about giving more then one sports topic to different people.

Eventually the news team could end up having like 50 members, and a bunch of cool ranks and features.

If anyone else wants to join, go apply :D