Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI WiseGuy 7

How CN was born

9 posts in this topic

As clan leader of AD, I had a mass amount of members. I cant remember exactly how many but it was too much. My two best and loyal recruiters Bones and blade were on a tare filling 2 or 3 clans in just weeks. Do to the shear size of AD I felt that creating a new division would make AD stronger and give a chance to my two amozing leaders to become division leaders. I talked mainly to rex about this and was givin the go on creating it. I thought up the name cosa nostra because of the relation to my GT. I also thought it was appropriate to AD's attitude. The english translation is this thing of ours. AD always liked to do things their way. Any way, I was givin the go, blade became the founder and bones the co-founder. I, still a clan leader, was now a director in training. Soon enough, the clan grew to aprox 100 members when I got Directer from seven himself. the only reason I am posting this is because of some dispute on what actually happened. Hope this answered all q's.

Wiseguy? what? you were in AD when the new divison was made... you were still w/e of AD then you got promoted and took over CN and AD. Blades started it. I remember all the planning stages of it. Like they wanted to do muscle cars or something

Wiseguy? what? you were in AD when the new divison was made... you were still w/e of AD then you got promoted and took over CN and AD. Blades started it. I remember all the planning stages of it. Like they wanted to do muscle cars or something

wrong, I made CN so blade could eventually take it over as clan leader. I put him as founder, gave him some recruiters and for the most part let him take care of things. I was clan leader of both CN and AD at that point. Any problems with any of those divisions always came to me. I was the one who asked permission to make the division and I was the one who thought up the name. I created the division. Blade was the one who ran it. nuff said