Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI TwistdNinja

me poor

what do you need more than 700..put them in the bank and let the interest take effect. Since i have won the lottery i pretty much doubled what my points were just in interest alone!!!

i have over 4000 points without winning a lottery.

i dont play the lottery anymore just cause too many people make second accounts, like that tag that put 7 tickets in and won, when they had no posts. it was a bunch of numbers i think.

dude, report all accounts like that. there is a 7 ticket limit for a reason. anyone who makes new accounts to get around that is a cheater.

ps: i has over 10k. :D

yeah, i noticed like three fake accounts in yesterday's ALONE

jt has me blocked i think so im not gonna bother to report them anymore.

well im not gonna donate. 7oo points is quite a bit. on the richest players list the person in 4th has 800 so you could almost be there. and im trying to save up for the change other member's custom title. its going to take a while though. and for the lottery i put in two tickets when i won lol and i didn't cheat ^_^

I don't believe that points in the bank count towards richest member... so some people obviously have a lot more than 800 points... forum trolls...

Awards

well i know that lol im not that dumb :P it has me down for 1,000 and i have 2,000 including what i have in the bank

Use some common sense and put them all in the bank and you'll be getting at least 140 points a day ;)