Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sumidor P71

Requesting Forum for Music Staff

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p293/topdog24/GlobalRequests/MusicStaff.png

MusicStaff.png

For the music "program", dubbed "Music Staff", under the "Graphics and Media" section I suppose.

Moderators: Myself (dunno if you need to add me specifically, but it may help identify me as a "leader") and Bird Flu.

Thanks.

Awards

How many people for what? On the board? Six, plus myself and Goku (if he's still staying).

A news "article" will be written and hopefully posted on global today (sunday) after I my nap.

Awards

Yes? No?

I really need a forum to keep a record of everything. Once I get the news post up on global, it'll be used quite frequently. Please, please??

Awards

HB im on it and i have to agree with sumi..

even i am guilty to spamming topics i shouldn't and the last thing we want right now is people jeopardizing copy right material from artist and or putting input into subjects which dont belong..

would it hurt to try? if we fail we will fail with dignity..well maybe

HB im on it and i have to agree with sumi..

even i am guilty to spamming topics i shouldn't and the last thing we want right now is people jeopardizing copy right material from artist and or putting input into subjects which dont belong..

would it hurt to try? if we fail we will fail with dignity..well maybe

A. no spam topics in "my" forum. There are divisional forums/water cooler for that.

B. I'm going to be hog-wild when it comes to copyrighted material; I'm not putting myself, my team, or KSI in jeopardy because of some dumb butt move.

C. Go out with a bang, if you must go out at all.

Awards

I don't know how it works or how sections get opened or moved or what..but i know certain ones have been closed..GnG was closed so i know thats a spot..? i dont know the back end of this so i wouldn' t know if its possible to put a access on members going in and out just for one individual section