KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CoLd

Changing schools

For those who know me well enough, know that I've been going to a catholic college prep school for the majority of my life. So I went to my friends football game last night at the local big highschool and it wasn't anything like I expected. To be honest my first expectations was that I was going to get mugged or something idk. Anyways it was packed bleacher to bleacher so we had to sit on the opposing teams side. But I had a great time and everyone was really nice, and it got me thinking....I'm missing out on the real highschool experience. My school dosen't even have a football team, and only has 800+ K-12. I've been thinking about tranfering for awhile and this made it even more real. What do you think?

87% Black

10%White

3% Hispanic,Asian,Indian etc.

The education isn't quite what I'm use to either but I could take all AP classes or something.... :mellow:

no its not, it blows <_<

enjoy your highschool that your at, :P

no its not, it blows <_<

enjoy your highschool that your at, :P

My experience in high school was amazing! So many pretty girls and so many cool ppl.

Go to highschool and experience the ultimate party experience to prep you for mother ****ing college!

Awards

What they all said. :)

Nobody likes high school while they attend it, but come graduation and the days/weeks/months/years to follow, they'll realize that high school was probably the best thing to happen to them. :)

Awards

Fresh meat in regular high school. I think you'd like it, though. You'd be amazed how many guys will hit on you the first day. I remember how many guys hit on me when I moved from Philly.

-=}N{=-

Well I'm a Junior and if I did transfer it would be after christmas break. I wonder if I would get lost lol

Well I would think colleges would rather take someone from a private school than an under-educated public school. But then again, they might think more of you if you have all AP classes.

I remember how many guys hit on me when I moved from Philly.

Either the guys at your school are homosexuals or I had no idea you were a female.

What do you mean by that :huh:

I'm friends with a good amount of upperclassmen if thats what you mean...

No, no, and no.

It should be an unwritten rule that you must keep and maintain the larger majority of friends within your own year than those of older or younger ages... god.

Awards

which school has more lesbians for you?

For the last time I'm not a lesbian!