Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Proksimitee

Poll For The KSI Weekly News Magazine/Issue

Divisions  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

is this what we think it will be or what we think it should be?

i'd guess 90+ divisions with less members than are here now, if things keep going the way they are.

since there is less than 12k members, it should be below 30 divs...

if you want to get exact ERBS each division should hold 1000 memebers in it, therefore we sould only have like 12 divisions..instead we have a bunch of divisions with like 100-200 memebers..

i say it stays the same, actually if i could i would say there will be some division cuts..if you can't cut it...why be there..its nothing to recruit 5 people a week, if every division did that we would be 1200 members more a month..wow and only 5 people per division per week!! do the math..thats double the members in a year..

no, each division isnt supposed to have 1000... they are only suposed to be aloud to split when they hit that.

12k / 30 = average of 400 per clan. yeah it should be a little better than that, maybe 20 divisions with an average of 600 people. but the poll says by the end of the year. there are over 60 divisions now and merging them all down from 60 to 12 would be ridiculous. if you could cut down half the divisions by the end of this year (about 4 months), that would be good progress.

and then when you have 400 people and 2 sets of leaders from the 2 merged divisions, there should be an abundance of leaders in each division, or at least enough to make progress. instead of having each division with a few leaders working their arses off but still just not being able to get much done on their own.

then wait a few more months and watch what happens to these 30 divs @ around 400. merge or cut the ones that are still degressing...

that makes no sense erbs you contradicted yourself..each division isn't suppose to have 1000 members they are only suppose to be aloud to split at 1000..meaning that at some point they have to hit 1000 lol.. but yes i agree with you and 1000 members being way to many to keep track of all the time..

how many do we have about 400 members, 9 total..how many do we have below 100, 20..i just dont agree on having so many divisions, i understand everyone wants to be part of something and remembered for creating a division, but we have to look at statistically here it would be easier to make cuts and combine and merge than just keep going, i would rather see 25 divisions with about 500 people a peice, with the exception of Unleashed for obvious reasons

um no there was no contradiction. when they hit 1000 they split, so really no division is ever up at 1000... they get up there for like a week.

if you merged so that each division had 1k, then they would all be splitting. why merge to the point where they will be splitting pretty much the same day? that doesnt make sense.