KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JoeMax

WHATS BETTER?

WHATS BETTER  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

whos is whos favroit / Stopping Power OR Juggeraut :unsureani:

Oh and Im kinda new to KSI im try to figuer out everything.im getting there :lol: .so im always looking for friends on the clan so if you would like play just send me a friend invite [PEACE] :signcares:

it really depends, i never use juggernaut because it pisses me off!! i hate shooting at people and seeing that little medic sign pop up..or getting killed by somene with it lol..its pretty good for snipers tho..

ANTI-JUGERNAUT LOL. good to see your posting on the forums man. if you scroll down the page a quarter the way youll fing our divison page. SYNTHETIC REALITY.

RPD with double tap would be insane lol...voted stopping power, jugernaut is mostly for LMG

This topic belongs in polls. Moved.

Awards

Nethier Of Those Are My Favorites But i would Rather Take Stoppiinq Power JuggerBalls iiS For Noobs

Awards

juggernaut does nothing unless the person shooting at you sucks, stopping power puts people down in less shots = quicker death