Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iAREGoKu

ATTENTION GFX ARTISTS!

28 posts in this topic

Its not my fault your Gfx artists havent responded to it <_<

All i get is Cookies whose worse than i am..(no offense) and the Snowmans quickie....

Awards

So you went to the wrong section isntead? It IS a forum section, yeah but in equal comparison, that's like wanting a car and not being able to find one at Chevy, so you go to a hooker instead. They both work with sales, but you just don't do the 2nd option. No reason to go to a hooker for a car, no reason to go to the spam section for a sig.

-=}N{=-

What are you talking about, did you check the link?

I did it to bring more attention to it, so your analogy doesnt really work here...

Awards

Sure it does. No matter what, requests, even if you want to bring attention to one, don't go outside the request section. My analogy works perfectly, you're just impatient.

-=}N{=-

This is spam, he can post whatever the hell he wants as long as it's appropriate...

Aw mang, rules are so slinky, it's like XIN 552 forums all over again... except nobody actually sexually harasses anyone else here, so that's a plus.

-=}N{=-

Wow.

How sad.

But you must realize that alot of my artists attend school, college and work a full time job as well. I have no expectation of any one of them to hit each request asap. I remind them that real life comes first before any internet request or game.

I do apologize for the inconvenience; when someone gets the time I am sure they will get to the request.

Just for kicks however, and to spur some motivation; I'll throw 1k in to the bucket for points.

:)

I remind them that real life comes first before any internet request or game.

Where have I heard that...?

I'll even contribute by making a sig. If you don't like the next one that an artist makes, I'll start. Not just because the Jummy put in 1,000 points, but because you do deserve something. But, hey, it's only been 4 days. You weren't high-priority to begin with.

-=}N{=-

Sad? Everything you jsut stated Jummy i know...Thats why im offering Points, To reward them taking their Free time to make me a Sig that i like...

I just put here to get the attention of everyone

Awards

I wasn't really referring to your topic as being the state of sadness.

I was musing about something else and forgot to be more descriptive.

The drama in this thread is somewhat bemusing.

ooh i see ok Thanks for clarifying, i Thought you of all people would be supportive of reqarding you Gfx artists lol

Which u are with saying youd thorw in 1000 points:D

Awards

lol, Poor Goku! :P

You would think you would be used to disappointments already! 4 paid shirts, lack of interest on a sig, and the worse of it, a Raiders Fan! :lol: Being a Raiders fan should have prepared you better for lif's dissappointments! :ninja:

GO COWBOYS

Awards