Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sumidor P71

Ultimate FB Bumper Stickers

16 posts in this topic

Have you ever come across a bumper sticker (or flair) on Facebook and said to yourself, "That's pretty ****ing awesome!"?

Post it here!

To get the URL of the image, right click on it and hit "properties" or "copy image location/url" and paste here.

If it's larger than 150x150, it's not a bumper sticker, and I will be forced to take away your cookies. If the picture would make Spider and Msanders quiver in fear and nearly banhammah you, don't post it either, or your cookies receive the same fate. :)

Have at it!

---------

Best one [listed] as of 11:14 AM EST:

You_20Look_20Tasty_thumb.jpg

Awards

IM NUMBER 1 YAY

th_funny-10.jpg

I found some better ones but if i posted them you would have taken my cookies >_>

------------------------

APERSONSIGREQUESTcopy.png

^im too cheap for a sig spot so I do this

Sumi es demasiado refresca para dormir. ¡Yo me puse el sueño cualquier todo hago es come mi caca todo el día y huele mi horquilla! ¡Entonces juego Aureola con la lengua!

Sumi is something drink with my room. I am something something because something is food. My something was this morning and something. something plays something with ur tongue.

lol thats my translation of it :)

i r awesome

Sumi is too cool for sleeping. I got everything I sleep any

it eats my **** all day and smell my fork! Then with the game Aureole

tongue!

Sumi is something drink with my room. I am something something because something is food. My something was this morning and something. something plays something with ur tongue.

lol thats my translation of it :)

haha, your PRO

now snipe is gonna come in here with his google spanish....

i took spanish this summer, my rough trans is-

Sumi es demasiado refresca para dormir. ¡Yo me puse el sueño cualquier todo hago es come mi caca todo el día y huele mi horquilla! ¡Entonces juego Aureola con la lengua!

Sumi is too cool for sleeping. I got any sleep (idk?!) all I do is eat my junk(i think its sumthing else....) all day and smell my ??? ! Then Aureole game with the chat!

Yeah I haven't taken spanish in a year cuz of basketball. so instead of two consecutive laguages I have to take them at different times...

It actually says...

Sumi is too cool to sleep. I dont sleep either because all I do is eat my poop all day and smell my crotch. Then I play Halo with my tongue! :P

but lets get back to pictures now i didnt mean to start a spanish guessing game.... :mellow: