Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

N a d e Z

THE END OF THE WORLD

106 posts in this topic

So they think a black hole started the universe? WTF... And I thought our country was going through unsure times...

Awards

That is pretty stupid. I saw something about that on AoTS and they said that they didn't think a black hole started the universe, but if they create a black hole then they can discover some science particle thing that gives objects mass or something like that. The guy they interviewed also said that there was no chance that it would end the world. But, yeh, I don't really see the point of it all.

Yeah, he said it may make a black whole that would consume our planet in a few months if one is created. Nostradamus predicted 12/21/12 so I'm gonna go with him.

the worlds not going to end in 2012. The mayans had a caleder that ended 12/21/12. Thats not a legit reason.

And thats a fake pic.!!!

Nostradamus is not a Mayan. The Oracle of Delphi also predicted it along with the Mayans. He predicted 9/11, Hitler, Napolean, WWI and WWII. Also I will post the link I found about a couple months ago showing how they ran tests and the stock market is going to end on 12/21/12. I'm not saying it is going to happen, but his predictions are frightening accurate.

Do any of you watch the news? They have been talking about it for the past few weeks, it is a 24 mile long tunnel underground, the largest one before that was 12 miles long and they made several elements from it. I don't know how exactly they do it, but I could ask my sister, she's a physics major and minoring in astro physics at RPI, one of the top 5 engernering/physic schools in the nation according to collegeboard.com

And thats a fake pic.!!!

Nope its very real, like what clash said its been on tv alot...like this morning nothing like 1 in 50 million chance of doom while eating your breakfast ;)

So basc we done by 9 GMT

Still, its scary to think someone is risking the world as we know it, just to find out about something which isnt really relevent. We should be trying to stop global warming and stuff, not THIS

True, I couldnt care less about colliding atoms. But Im sure the global leaders would not risk the entire earth if they were "almost sure" it would work. Plus I believe that these physics people know their math.

I know that it will be making alot of new elements. I'm calling my sister to find out more about it, they are doing a lecture on it as I'm typing.

the 4d and 5d. ooooh. so risking the universe for <_<

if i dont wake up tommorow because im a dead body in a black hole, its the swiss's fault!

Well at least you will know when it happens....

instead of being blown up by a surprise nuke, or some biological disease <_<

id rather die by supriss nuke.. its less scary because you dont know its happening.

Yeah, very doubtfull it will hapen, my sister explained to me everything about it but it was pretty hard to grasp because all I know about science is what I've been taught in school, don't spend any extra time learning about it unlike history and english. But yeah she said it will be making alot of new elements it's very unlikley that a blackhole will be created.