Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fina1 one

Hello

5 posts in this topic

hello everyone how is it going i dont know many of you but there are a few i still know i would like to talk to Seven to see if he would let me come back to ksi i wasn't blacklisted i had left to join IO . I had left on good terms. In the end before i broke IO. I was in ksi for a few years . I was a clan analysts under KSI Antonious and KSI Savor. Before that i was a co-founder of the Fs divison before IO was forumed ALL of the leader of the old FS divison when Shank was runninng it had plan to leave IO had hit there own clans KSI dismal wa the person incharge of IO. He had finaly got shank to come to IO later after the hit My clans was the only one left after the hit. the Inferno clan was left i had to give it up to shank and start to rebuild. I had got two clan bacj up and ruunig before i was accused of being an IO member for a long time SO that was the reason i and up leave KSI Antonious to go to IO. It ok if Seven dosen't want me back i really just want to say hi to the people who remebered me talk to everyone later

wow that was a really long time ago....

a senior will prob let you know about that with the whole hitting clans and stuff i'm not completely sure they may make you appeal? not 100% sure don't hold me to that

tell me about it, i never hit any clan in KSI or in any other clan to tell you the truth. that wan't my thing i like running the clan. peace

I fianly got my old pass word to my account the one is set up for KS divison lol i miss KSI Savor and KSI Antonious lol are they still in KSI but under different name and guess what my peom is still in the peom folder lol i forgot all about it. if any one rember me hit me up with a message.